General Shale Discussions (8,644)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gov. Tomblin to hold press conference to discuss regulation of Marcellus.

2011 Legislative Session Wrap-Up http://www.wv.gov/news/governor/Pages/GovernortoHoldPressConference2011LegislativeSessionWrap-Up.aspx

Started by gasoholic

9 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Robin Jackson

President Township

Has anyone heard of any leasing in President Township?

Started by TAS

0 Mar 16, 2011

Question about Utica Shale

We have not signed a lease for our property yet.  I have a question about leasing.  What if you  sign your Marcellus shale and your Utica s…

Started by Mat B

1 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by FXEF

In the know on H20. Great article posted on the water usage in the Marcellus..http://marcelluscoalition.org/2010/10/in-the-know-on-h20/

It's time to get the facts out about the water usage and environmental impacts.

Started by Ellen Burkey

5 Mar 14, 2011

Note from Realators

We rec'd a note from Realators today asking to help us sell our property , lease it or help us find one..The letter stated the area is in n…

Started by Robin Jackson

0 Mar 14, 2011

Chesapeake In Trumbull County

I have a friend who was approached by a Chesapeake lease agent.  The agent offered him $1,500 an acre for 10 years.  My friend declined for…

Started by Tanya Gabriele

4 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Tanya Gabriele

WEST VIRGINIA HOUSE FINANCE COMMITTEE PASSES SB424 WITH ENVIRONMENTAL AND SURFACE OWNER PROVISIONS INTACT

THE WEST VIRGINIA HOUSE FINANCE COMMITTEE TODAY APPROVED A NEW VERSION OF SB424 THAT INCLUDES AN AMENDMENT SPONSORED BY BARBARA FLEISCHAUER…

Started by 29041431

13 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by brinlady

This just in.....part2

12:30 3/11/11     President Obama held a press confence today for real.   A few of the points he made;   Our oil partners can take up the s…

Started by mark ayers

0 Mar 11, 2011

Impersonators on Go Marcellus

I wish all impersonators would discontinue pretending to be somebody they are not on this site. I realize there is an awful lot of money in…

Started by Daniel Rupert

35 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Mike Knapp

Leases

The oil company who we leased with, has told us they will not re-sign us when it's up, in 2013.  Are the oil company's dumping leases?  How…

Started by Michael Moore

5 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by TG7891

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service