General Shale Discussions (8,644)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any Suggestions on A Good Lawyer in Greene County ?

Can anyone recommend a Good Lawyer that they have used  in Pipe Line Right of Way Agreement that handles Greene County?  

Started by Timothy Courtwright

1 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Robin Jackson

This just in, Pres. Obama.............

In a joint news conference with T. Boon Pickens, President Obama announced today that he has lifted the drilling moratorium in the Gulf of…

Started by mark ayers

4 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by J.M.

Article in WSJ about utica shale in ohio.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703752404576178740650203046.html?mod=googlenews_wsj#articleTabs%3Dcomments   The article…

Started by Hunter

0 Mar 7, 2011

Gas Lease

I recently bought property with an existing gas lease that runs out this summer. The lease was only a few dollars per acre,they have the op…

Started by al bundy

1 Mar 7, 2011

OBAMA...WAKE UP AND SMELL THE GAS!

I WATCH THE GEOPOLITICAL TURMOIL AROUND THE WORLD AND WONDER...WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO OUR COUNTRY. THE FRAGILE ECONOMY, STRUGGLING TO REBOUND…

Started by Daniel Rupert

0 Mar 6, 2011

What am I missing here!!

Am I missing something here – oil over $100 a barrel and going up – from a recent article I read an equivalent amount of natural gas would…

Started by BW

2 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Daniel Rupert

Utica Shale in Ohio

A few of us in southern Richland county Ohio have been approched to sign a lease on our farm land for $15 acre to horizontal drill for oil…

Started by eric

44 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Charles Judge

oil leases?

I am seeing the phrase oil lease.  Is that just  some companies wording or are the O/G companies now signing oil leases?  Bradford county…

Started by beth hamm

6 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Charles Judge

The Woes of "Gasland"

I am a college student at Delaware Valley College in Doylestown, PA. My father is a member of the forum, and I have recently joined because…

Started by Tyler Morton

29 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Robin Jackson

pipe line

what is the going rate per foot for a pipe line going threw your property?

Started by christopher d lent sr

4 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Tico

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service