General Shale Discussions (8,644)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question on Subsurface Agreement Only

I'm being told that the  Gas Company is not going to put a well on my property, they only want to take the gas from underneath my property.…

Started by Sarah Violet

7 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Bryan D. Huwar

WV House Judiciary Committee "public hearing" this Thursday on Forced Pooling

Public Hearing Thursday, February 17 at 3:30PM on Marcellus Shale Bills. The House Judiciary Committee announced that it will hold a publi…

Started by gasoholic

2 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by gasoholic

So confused....

I try to keep up with the postings on this website because its very informative.  But it is also very wishy washy.  It goes from...if you o…

Started by JoKlause

16 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Chuck Reed

The Importance of a 5 acre pond-lake / water supply on property-fracting/ drilling

I have not signed any leases as of yet. There is some activity close to me in the form of lease signing. I'm in Beaver County of western pe…

Started by locke

6 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Josh

Ohio Department of Natural Resources Site

There is a section on the ODNR web site that indicates you can track permits and other activities of oil and gas wells in Ohio. I haven't b…

Started by jnm

3 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by BMR

West Virginia Forced Pooling Debated - Call all the legislators NOW !!!!

http://www.theintelligencer.net/page/content.detail/id/551908/Forced-Pooling-Debated.html?nav=515 HELP !!! Time is running out ! We all ne…

Started by gasoholic

4 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by gasoholic

Gas vs. Oil Pad Construction

Is there a difference in pad construction between a pad used to drill for oil vs a pad for gas?  The pad constructed does not have a water…

Started by Frank Hezoucky

2 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Chuck Reed

OIL In Wellsboro ??

I was told last week that the local gas/oil co drilled through the Marcellus, Through the Utica and hit oil about 12000+ FT down. Has anyon…

Started by Quincy Spitzer

12 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Chuck Reed

Cathodic protection systems for Pipelines

Was recently approached by a gas company about allowing them to test and possibly install a cathodic protection system on a pipeline alread…

Started by David Stewart

0 Feb 15, 2011

Drilling Using NO WATER !!!

Why are we fighting the wrong battle? Instead of Fighting to Allow Hydrofracing using WATER, we could be pooling our resources to REQUIRE H…

Started by Jean Michel LeTennier

137 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Chuck Reed

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service