General Shale Discussions (8,644)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The New Marcellus Shale Gold Rush - Estate Planning?

Been attending a couple seminars and meetings lately aimed at estate planning and the effects of Royalty payments on the estate.  The impli…

Started by David Stewart

27 Dec 10, 2010

Drilling equipment moved in...then moved out?

In November I heard a drilling site was picked on Mt Air Rd in New Galilee, equipment was moved in...then for no  apparent reason it was al…

Started by JoKlause

2 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by JoKlause

Attorneys in Jefferson county

My family owns property in Island Creek Township also and have been approached by DPS Penn.  Are any of you working with an attorney to neg…

Started by Brian O'Neill

1 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by B|V

Are bonuses recoupable?

The large bonus payments that people have been getting--are they recoupable against future royalty payments?  In other words, if we assume…

Started by Willi West

1 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Sylvester Deal

The Most Radical Statement on Fracking...and the Winner is....

"Hydrofracking is something that has the potential to threaten, in ways both deep and broad, our planet, and the existence of humans and ot…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

2 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Mr. Majik

Water testing

It makes perfect sence to me to have water tested. In my research I'm being told to test any and all water source's. Wells, springs, ponds,…

Started by Thomas Brian Morton

12 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Brian Oram, PG

New Drill Pad in Millcreek Twp. in Clarion County

Does anyone have information on the new drill pad under construction on Iron Bridge Road in Millcreek Twp. in Clarion County? Is it Marcell…

Started by patty o shea

1 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Tom Copley

My rights and geosiesmic testing.

Does anyone know what the consequences are if you do not agree to have the testing done on your property? I hear they are laying down the l…

Started by Tanya Striedieck

2 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by beth hamm

Depletion Rate

A topic I don't see addressed very often is the striking production decline rates of shale wells. A year ago, companies were finding Marcel…

Started by Daniel K. Mathers

27 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Sam Douglass

What to do With Your Free Gas!

I am starting this thread with the hope of enriching the viewers with ideas as to the benefits of the free gas from the well(s) on their pr…

Started by Elnathan Cory

5 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by matthew h mcsparren

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service