General Shale Discussions (8,644)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to offset some of the federal income taxes associated with lease bonuses

I have recently signed a lease and will be receiving my bonus before the years end. It looks like uncle sam is going to hit me pretty hard.…

Started by Jim Pollock

23 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Robert Davis

Wait to Retire?

I am wondering if anyone thought about the fact that when you retire in PA you no longer have to pay PA income tax or local income tax. thi…

Started by Elnathan Cory

9 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by PI

Old Gas leases

My grandmother signed a gas lease in the 70's. For years there was one well. The property has now been passed down twice and the gas lease…

Started by Tanya Striedieck

2 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Sara A. Worsham

Jefferson County PA Leasing

Does anyone know any companies leasing in Jefferson County PA  and paying upfront money? (I know the Snyder's have several entities leasing…

Started by E Bilgus

1 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Joe Smith

Gas Boom Mints Instant Millionaires

TOWANDA, Pa. — In the hills of northwest Pennsylvania, the boom in natural gas production turned mechanic Chris Sutton into a millionaire p…

Started by Larry

4 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Elnathan Cory

SSA-521 - But Only For Those On Social Security Who Have Leased

This is to raise awareness of SSA-521.  This post is very limited in scope.  If you have leased your land and collected a large bonus, and…

Started by Frank Walker

3 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Frank Walker

Leasing

Is anybody Being contacted for leasing property? If so What companies. Thank You in Advance! Craig T. Pistner

Started by Craig T. Pistner

2 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

Rendell issues forest drilling moratorium October 26, 2010

HARRISBURG - About 700,000 acres of state forest land in the Marcellus Shale region is being placed off-limits to any natural gas drilling…

Started by Larry

0 Oct 26, 2010

Pipe Welding Program for AWS Certified Welders - Venango County Technology Center

CCAC (Community College of Allegheny County) Pipe Welding Program for AWS Certified Welders - Venango County Technology CenterATTENTIONAWS…

Started by Bonnie Streyle

0 Oct 25, 2010

Aquifer/Drinking Water Contamination

This is an important finding.   Although we do not understand the process by which waste water buried deep within the ground migrates into…

Started by Dee Fulton

62 Oct 23, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service