General Shale Discussions (8,641)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is there wet gas in Mahoning County

It seems like all the action is down south, That has me thinking Mahoning County is not what they thought. Has anybody heard anything about…

Started by Jack

9 Feb 12, 2013

Coniglio well Bane Rd. East Twp.

A new rig went up on the well and is working.  Does anyone know who is in this pool?  Also, has anyone received bonus checks from the drill…

Started by Sandra K Henson

3 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by bobcatt70

ODNR HAS UPRGADED INTERACTIVE OIL AND GAS MAPS

An upgrade to ODNR interactive oil and gas maps is now avaliable.  Looks like a home run. Property owner's names are listed in many countie…

Started by Jim

11 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Jim

Signed a marketing agreement in the last year? Paid? Happy? Tell the rest of Venango County, Mercer County Landowners your story!

Seeking posts from those who signed with Caffrey, M&P, MSLG, and any others who signed a marketing agreement, and were paid, and are ha…

Started by Mark Thompson

0 Feb 12, 2013

well locator map with property owners

I ran across a helpful map with well locations related to land owners. http://www2.dnr.state.oh.us/website/dog/oilgasviewer/index.html

Started by robert c miller

18 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Daniel Rupert

Southwestern/Talisman Lease Amendment New Milford, PA

Has anyone out there received the Southwestern gas lease amendment in the counties of Bradford and Susquehanna Pennsylvania?  This is the o…

Started by Remi Callens

0 Feb 12, 2013

Every landowner support PA Senate Bill 356 regarding pugh clauses

PA State Senator Introduces Bill That Would Add Pugh Clause to Leases Pennsylvania state Senator Gene Yaw (R-Lycoming County) has introduc…

Started by lucky

19 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Jack Straw

Southwestern Portage County ~ Randolph / Suffield Townships Updates ~

Can anyone give me a update on what is actually going on in my area? I am a landowner of several properties in the area and havent really…

Started by David A Cruise

3 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by bruce c

Balance of bonus payment

I am curious if any of you have any experience with a similar situation. We signed a lease with the bonus payment divided into 2 payments.…

Started by Renee

1 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Jack Straw

Is there any interest from the energy companies in the Utica formation in Erie County,PA?

From reviewing this site and reading many of the other energy company press releases there seems to be alot of interest in crawford county…

Started by doug

1 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by MAGA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service