General Shale Discussions (8,644)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gulfport Energy Reports Utica Shale Results

Gulfport Energy Reports Utica Shale Results OKLAHOMA CITY, Oct 31, 2012 (GlobeNewswire via COMTEX) -- Gulfport Energy Corporation /quotes/…

Started by BrianH

14 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by robert c miller

Nomac Goes Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness

October is more than ghosts, ghouls and Halloween candy – it’s also the national Breast Cancer Awareness Month. As we move into November an…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Nov 2, 2012

Stark Co. Paris Twp. Ronald Smith 3-17-6 3H Well

I am a former Paris Twp. residence that moved but retained mineral rights. I have a lease with Chesapeake and the property is within a mile…

Started by Mike Zimmerman

5 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by hopeforoil

Chesapeake Well Results From 3rd Quarter

Three notable recent wells completed by Chesapeake in the Utica during the quarter are as follows: The Houyouse 15-13-5 8H in Carroll Coun…

Started by TM

1 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by jonathan M.

Companies In the Area.

I am trying to track Down any companies that are in the area from out of town looking for places to stay.  Hotels Apartment rental Homes.  …

Started by Jason Williams

0 Nov 1, 2012

Lease will be up next year... does anyone know the outlook on my area??

I live in Clearfield County, PA.  Just north of Treasure Lake and south of Pennfield, PA.  My lease is up with the company I signed with 5…

Started by Carrie Stewart

1 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

Hello all!  I have been doing a little research and speaking with friends and neighbors about forming a group to address the needs of those…

Started by James Kerns

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: Drillers see no impacts from Hurricane Sandy

DEP was in constant communication with industry leading up to, during, and after the storm.  http://pipeline.post-gazette.com/news/archive

Started by Mike Knapp

0 Oct 31, 2012

My Fowler Property Not Yet Leased

I closed on some property in Fowler about 4 weeks ago.  BP is telling me they are not leasing any more land unless it is included in one of…

Started by Craig Fauvie

6 Oct 30, 2012

Approached about a Pipeline

Has anyone been approached about a pipeline easement in Columbiana or Harrison county

Started by patrick

36 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by patrick

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service