General Shale Discussions (8,644)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I have close to 20 acres that I am looking to get a gas lease on in Butler county.

Who should I talk to? I heard they are not currently looking to lease any property. Any suggestions as to what I should ask for out of the…

Started by mark alters

7 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Oliver Perry

Abandoned Mineral Rights in Pa

Does anyone here own a parcel with the surface but not the oil and gas rights and cannot find the owner of those rights? Is there a way to…

Started by Jim Litwinowicz

7 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Ed

Is this a good location to buy land?

I have been given the opportunity to buy some land in osnaburg township in stark county.  It is 15 acres and currently is hbp from a clinto…

Started by jeff

7 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by JR

Suffield Ohio and Milton Ohio Production numbers?

Anyone know of the production numbers of the Hosey well in Suffield Township, Portage County, and the Greatches well in Milton Township, Ma…

Started by John Smith

1 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by patrick

Eclipse Resources: Senecaville Project and Ohio River Project

At the Eclipse Rescources site   www.eclipseresources.com   there is a flyer created May,2012 which shows a map on page three of these two…

Started by searcherone

0 Sep 19, 2012

DPS Penn Playing Games?

On the day our lease check was suppose to be cut, we get a call claiming that Chesapeake took over the title work and we need to sign more…

Started by S. Wuthrick

19 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by jami d

Halcon's proposed utica well on Georgetown Road. What are they looking for? Oil? Wet Gas?

Does anyone have any insight on this?  

Started by Mark Thompson

1 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by JREwing

CX Energy: Could someone post a nice recap of what they present tonight?

I wish I could make it but will be tied up until late.  I would love to get an idea of how they plan to spin this.

Started by Mike C.

29 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Samuel J. Orr

H3

Has anyone else been contacted by H3 wanting to lease?  Any info is appreciated.

Started by Judy Gatrell Cooper

4 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by BrianH

Ohio Well Construction Regulations Setting the Bar

EID-O's Dan discusses the stringent well construction regulations in Ohio: "Throughout it’s history, Ohio’s oil and natural gas industry –…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Sep 19, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service