General Shale Discussions (8,644)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pay to go on the Guernsey site now????

So now we have to pay 9.95 membership to go on the Guernsey page like hell!!!!! Whats up with that? Anyone know?????

Started by Faith Johnson

2 May 1, 2012
Reply by Faith Johnson

Dimock says yes to compressor stations, no to Clean Air Council

Read our latest guest post from Dimock Proud member, Gloria, on why she supports natural gas infrastructure. She had to take some heckling…

Started by Nicole Jacobs

2 May 1, 2012
Reply by Sherry

Why sign a lease if your not getting paid?

I have seen so many complaints in here about lease bonus payments that it is rather a PR problem for the O&G companies.  We know that…

Started by Billy Park Whyde

13 May 1, 2012

Anyone in Butler Co dealing with Shell?

Shells playing hard ball now. They butchered the lease and addendums  and said take it or leave it.  If you don't sign now with the lousy A…

Started by Nut leesduh

20 May 1, 2012

need help

I own 30 acres in guys mills off of 27 on east oil creek road. How do i get in touch with someone to get my land into one of these landowne…

Started by michael gordon

2 May 1, 2012
Reply by michael gordon

need help

I own 30 acres in guys mills off of 27 on east oil creek road. How do i get in touch with someone to get my land into one of these landowne…

Started by michael gordon

0 May 1, 2012

Virus warnings solved

My AVG virus detector is saying the HTML Framer virus is on this site. Anyone else having this issue? I think the owner of the site need to…

Started by Dee A

46 May 1, 2012
Reply by Rick B

Marcellus in Eastern Ohio?

Hi, Does anyone think eastern Ohio has enough Marcellus shale to worry about when drawing up or revising a lease? I know or was told it th…

Started by Kathleen

52 Apr 30, 2012

Michael Benjamin Makes the Case for Natural Gas Development in NY

Former New York State Assemblyman Michael Benjamin lays out compelling economic case for natural gas development in the State: http://eidma…

Started by Thomas J Shepstone

0 Apr 30, 2012

Maybe a Dumb Question But ........???

Like I said this may be a dumb question but I'm gonna ask anyway ? Ok...let's say your neighbor has a permit to drill on their property and…

Started by Rebekah Mursencavage

2 Apr 30, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service