General Shale Discussions (8,644)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Route 332

Does anyone know what is going on, on 332 by the MIller farm?

Started by take the money and run

7 Apr 15, 2012

Leasing with small or large oil company?

I was wondering if it is better to lease with a large or a small oil company. I think a smaller company like Eclipse would need to develop…

Started by oildude

10 Apr 15, 2012

When will the DRBC time machine move forward?

Do you think the DRBC has the citizens under its regulatory authority trapped in a virtual time machine as they make promises of forward mo…

Started by Nicole Jacobs

0 Apr 15, 2012

EVERYBODY.....Take a look!

Saw this posted this morning on a social network.  Thought I would spread the word.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMmkXF57VdQ&featur

Started by Sonya Frederick

5 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by time will tell

mahoning county

has anyone heard of drilling in east mahoning county yet sighned on with hillcorp but all talk is about chesapeak oil drilling, hillcorp wa…

Started by donald

11 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Tyler Durden

Oil Gas lease- Interpretation of an addendum paragraph

The addendum to our Lease reads as follows: "The terms contained in this addendum supplement and control the terms and provisions contained…

Started by Robin Hood

12 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Kathleen

Slottje Selling Spree Delayed in Pittsfield

The Town of Pittsfield has called a timeout on the Slottje Selling Spree: http://eidmarcellus.org/marcellus-shale/slottje-selling-spree-que

Started by Thomas J Shepstone

0 Apr 13, 2012

IS VANTAGE ENERGY IN MORGAN OR NOBLE COUNTY?

I saw another Vantage sign in western washington county. There are many brine trucks running up and down state route 676 but I dont know wh…

Started by oildude

13 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by oildude

Consol leasing in the area

After reading the article about Consol renting office space in Leetonia, I was curious to know if Consol has signed any leases in the area…

Started by JDM

2 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by JDM

Addendum Advice

Seeking advice on lease addendums.  Land has been HBP since the late seventies, but pooling limitations will have to be addressed.  Have be…

Started by Appalachian

0 Apr 12, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service