General Shale Discussions (8,641)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for expert info on gas fired power plants

Having worked the construction field around power plants and steel mills. I know of for sure of 3 gas power plants. One is in Cheswick/ Spr…

Started by Nut leesduh

15 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Dan

CAN SOME ONE ANSWER THIS QUESTION

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT SURRENDER AND CANCELLATION OF GAS LEASE MEENS?

Started by CATHIE

16 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Janice L. Hancharick

Minimizing tax consequences...

I think there was a general discussion a while back but I can't seem to find it, so....   For those folks getting significant signing bonus…

Started by Mike h

151 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Nelson Roe

NY Times reports that fracing is beneficial. Yes that is correct, the NY Times..

I know it is hard to believe, but it is true. A pro-fracing article in the New York Times: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/28/opinion/nocer

Started by David Perotto

2 Feb 28, 2012

SOEC MEETING FOR MEIGS COUNTY LANDOWNERS MARCH 24 6:00PM OHIO VALLEY CHRISTIAN ASSEMBLY

2ND MEETING FOR ALL LAND OWNERS IN MEIGS COUNTY ADDRESS IS 39560 ROCKSPRINGS RD, POMEROY OHIO 45769  southernohioenergy consultantsllc.com …

Started by Rick

0 Feb 28, 2012

Well on Harmony Road?

I see that Shell has a road built and some activity on Harmony Rd.   Anyone know if they are going to drill there?  What's the size of the…

Started by Julsieg1

2 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Julsieg1

hilcorp bonus payments/wetern land services

I signed with hilcorp through western land on dec. 9th $3250.00 + 17% royalties my property is in shenango township mercer county  my quest…

Started by jon brunton

2 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by jon brunton

Vinton County

Went to the Vinton County Courthouse last Friday, Feb. 24, to copy land deeds in order to establish our mineral rights on our land.  The Re…

Started by Kevin Kasson

1 Feb 28, 2012

Companies Still leasing acres and in what areas is this happening

Hello All , It would be interesting to know which companies are still leasing properties and in what areas as far as county and townships t…

Started by Mickgyver

0 Feb 28, 2012

Summit. County

We live in Summit County close to the borders of Wayne County, Medina County. We received a lease proposal from Pleasant View Mgmt. We are…

Started by Jkb

0 Feb 28, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service