General Shale Discussions (8,644)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AFFECT ON LOCAL JOBS , WELDER'S,CARPENTER's GENERAL LABOR and ECOMOMY ?

How has the oilfield business helped in your area , tell us  how this has affected putting the union  hall  welders ,carpenters and trucker…

Started by Mickgyver

0 Oct 28, 2011

Selling water to drilling companies

Has anyone out there agreed to sell water on their property to drilling companies? If you have can you let me know how it works as far as t…

Started by william

20 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Mark

Utica well rumored to produce 15 million cubic ft a day

There is an article out today that mentions what I believe to be about buell well in harrison county.   "Take the example of what may be th…

Started by Hunter

113 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Philip Brutz

Seeking Buckey Haines Landowners!

My husband and his brother are absentee landowners. So I have no way of contactiing their neighbors in Buckey Haines. I was hoping I could…

Started by Christina Thomas

0 Oct 27, 2011

Vindy Letter to Editor from YNGAir Support Group Links Shale and YNG Airport

In today's Youngstown Vindicator I submitted a letter to the editor (http://www.vindy.com/news/2011/oct/26/good-days-at-the-airport/). In m…

Started by Douglas Kibby

2 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Douglas Kibby

old beaver county o & g leases

i heard that chk re-negotiated some old beaver county o & g leases that had non-assignment clauses in them.  would really like to hear…

Started by mark o

0 Oct 27, 2011

How do we find out who is currently holding our lease?

Who can we contact to find out what company is currently holding our lease? We have had no contact since we signed, wells are going up all…

Started by Penny

4 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Penny

Northern Portage County Land Group

Wanna start one?   e-mail me at ultimatehobby@yahoo.com

Started by Jay Stafford

0 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Dave

Going Rate in Beaver County

Does anybody know what the going rate for lease money per acre is in Beaver County? How about royalty %?  Also, who are the companies leasi…

Started by JD

5 Oct 26, 2011

Topography issues and drilling appeal

Me and my neighbors have approximately 125 acreas that sits well above the muskingum river  here in south east ohio. The properties are rat…

Started by Bern

2 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by gary smith

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service