General Shale Discussions (8,644)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lease expiration

Hi - 1st timer here.  I was just wondering if anyone had any leases that expired?  Reason being, I have 2 separate properties.  1st is a le…

Started by mike

0 Feb 3, 2011

Shirley Unit

Bill just wondering what your parents last name is for the shirley unit?

Started by sharon baatz

2 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by bill h

Prominent Liberal Jon Stewart takes up cause of natural gas

Interview is long (22min) but it's worth the watch.  I've been a big fan of Mr. Stewart for a long time because of his levelheadedness.  He…

Started by Mike Knapp

1 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Mike Knapp

Anyone with a rig currently set up on their property?

Are there any property owners that have a rig currently set up on their property that wouldn't mind general pictures taken for educational…

Started by Adam

1 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by philip andrews

Does Pennsylvania have the means to change the world? (again)

We have been the agents of change in the world in the  past ( The Constitution, the first oil well, the birth place of the American indust…

Started by mark ayers

1 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Brian Woodcock

Fracking 101 ?

Hi All - I have read hundreds of articles on fracking and horizontal drilling, etc.  BUT I am looking for a step by step procedure to gas e…

Started by Russ Snowburg

0 Jan 30, 2011

market research

Can anyone tell me where I can find economical / statistical data on the Marellus Shale's impact on sales increases of certain products?  I…

Started by Russ Snowburg

0 Jan 30, 2011

contracting companies working the Tioga County area

Does anyone know how to find out which companies are working the Tioga County area.  Not the major players such as Shell and Chesapeake, bu…

Started by Russ Snowburg

0 Jan 30, 2011

Butler County, Pa.

Anyone know how things are going in the Butler County area ?  Any info in the Lancaster Township area ?  I would be appreciative of anyone…

Started by Sarah Violet

4 Jan 29, 2011

Surface damages

Have you ever experienced any damages to your surface land? How was it dealt with by the drilling company? Were you notified, or did you ha…

Started by Tom Copley

2 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Tom Copley

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service