Dan Warner's Discussions (178)

Discussions Replied To (173) Replies Latest Activity

"Once again, I must confess my ignorance regarding the lawmaking process here in WV.…"

Dan Warner replied Mar 14, 2015 to Attention all WEST VIRGINIA residents & landowners

9 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Dan Warner

"The bill has been referred to the Senatee Judiciary Committee, and is not on their a…"

Dan Warner replied Mar 10, 2015 to Attention all WEST VIRGINIA residents & landowners

9 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Dan Warner

"They are one and the same.   Forced pooling means that we will be allowed to negotia…"

Dan Warner replied Mar 4, 2015 to Proposed Legislation for Forced Pooling in WV Gaining Steam - Beware Mineral Owners

41 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Dan Warner

"Does he eat landmen?"

Dan Warner replied Mar 4, 2015 to Lost dog in Guernsey County on Bridgewater Rd

2 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Dan Warner

"It looks like it passed the House, but it still has to get through the Senate. Now w…"

Dan Warner replied Mar 4, 2015 to Proposed Legislation for Forced Pooling in WV Gaining Steam - Beware Mineral Owners

41 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Dan Warner

"Considering that this bill explicitly disallows forcible surface activity on force-p…"

41 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Dan Warner

"Never mind. From the NARO-Appalachia website: "As Ron Hayhurst, President WV Royalty…"

Dan Warner replied Mar 3, 2015 to Proposed Legislation for Forced Pooling in WV Gaining Steam - Beware Mineral Owners

41 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Dan Warner

"The bonus money is not necessarily eliminated by the bill.  The mineral owner will b…"

Dan Warner replied Mar 3, 2015 to Another "backer" for Pooling bill HB2688 in Wv.

5 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by D L T

"In an attempt to garner support from hopeful mineral owners, supporters of this bill…"

Dan Warner replied Mar 3, 2015 to Another "backer" for Pooling bill HB2688 in Wv.

5 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by D L T

"Todd, thanks for the heads up. I have been unable to establish whether or not Mr. Ha…"

Dan Warner replied Mar 3, 2015 to Proposed Legislation for Forced Pooling in WV Gaining Steam - Beware Mineral Owners

41 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Dan Warner

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service