carp's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Lol If Trump lets pollution from power plants and vehicles off the hook, his adminis…"

carp replied 6 hours ago to CONSERVATIVE VS. LIBERAL What it means for Gas and Oil / Energy Independance

3 4 hours ago
Reply by Ed

"Go to Greene county Pa and you'll see more than less."

carp replied Dec 23, 2017 to Methane Emissions Continue to Decline in Top Oil and Gas Basins December 20, 2017 | Seth Whitehead

6 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by Barry D

"The World’s First Zero-Emissions Natgas-Fired Power Plant  “A radical startup has i…"

carp replied Dec 9, 2017 to Methane leaks from British Columbia wells worse than thought

9 Dec 9, 2017
Reply by carp

"fact-based studies have been conducted focused on groundwater and hydraulic fracturi…"

carp replied Nov 2, 2017 to Pennsylvania Attorney General Is ‘Looking Into’ Fracking Problems Across State

12 Nov 4, 2017
Reply by Josie

"DOU ? Declaration of Unit, in other words they haven't sent out the letters declarin…"

carp replied Nov 2, 2017 to Need help with ODNR Well Map interpretation

9 Nov 2, 2017
Reply by Brett

"Where do they drink now? The Moose?"

carp replied Nov 2, 2017 to Pennsylvania Attorney General Is ‘Looking Into’ Fracking Problems Across State

12 Nov 4, 2017
Reply by Josie

"Thanks again time will tell."

carp replied Oct 29, 2017 to US District Court finds Ohio Would Follow "At the Well" Rule for Post-Production Costs

14 Oct 29, 2017
Reply by carp

"Thanks Dott, not that it may make a difference, but my lease  states as follows (the…"

carp replied Oct 29, 2017 to US District Court finds Ohio Would Follow "At the Well" Rule for Post-Production Costs

14 Oct 29, 2017
Reply by carp

"If your lease states at no cost? Wouldnt that be the same? At no cost is what my lea…"

carp replied Oct 28, 2017 to US District Court finds Ohio Would Follow "At the Well" Rule for Post-Production Costs

14 Oct 29, 2017
Reply by carp

"Which ruling"

carp replied Sep 24, 2017 to So who has been screwed by the Ohio Supreme Court Mineral rights ruling.

8 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Rob Rotz

RSS

© 2018   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service