Kathi Albertson's Discussions (251)

Discussions Replied To (163) Replies Latest Activity

"Mark, I think this is worth a try. I would recommend specifying a topic for each se…"

Kathi Albertson replied Jun 6, 2013 to USA Internet Radio Show

19 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Mark McGrail

"No. The plan seems politically motivated by the Govenor to get votes in the next ele…"

Kathi Albertson replied Jun 6, 2013 to Poll Question: Do You Support The Severance Tax ?

111 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Jeff Kerr

"Thanks Jack, That's exactly what I wanted to know.  That's a lot of stuff, especiall…"

Kathi Albertson replied Apr 1, 2013 to Measurement of solid waste from drilling

8 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by wyalusing jim

"This was not meant to be a riddle. Surely someone out there must have some idea as t…"

Kathi Albertson replied Apr 1, 2013 to Measurement of solid waste from drilling

8 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by wyalusing jim

"Searcher, I see nothing in either the National Farm Bureau or the Ohio Farm Bureau p…"

Kathi Albertson replied Mar 29, 2013 to Latest on Ohio House and Drill Cuttings Issue

2 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Kathi Albertson

"MJ I find the information that you mention by typing in the API number on the compl…"

Kathi Albertson replied Feb 21, 2013 to Gas and Oil Well DataBase - ODNR Changes?

3 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by MJ

"While waiting for an answer from someone from ODNR re. whether or not drill cuttings…"

Kathi Albertson replied Feb 2, 2013 to Alternate Waste Management Practice at an Existing Well Site

14 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Kathi Albertson

"ji, Thanks so much. I think the next thing to do is find out what the current pract…"

Kathi Albertson replied Jan 31, 2013 to Alternate Waste Management Practice at an Existing Well Site

14 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Kathi Albertson

"ji, Thanks for your reply.  In the middle of the paragraph, did you mean to say that…"

Kathi Albertson replied Jan 31, 2013 to Alternate Waste Management Practice at an Existing Well Site

14 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Kathi Albertson

"This is an interesting topic and the more I read, the more interesting it gets as fa…"

Kathi Albertson replied Jan 30, 2013 to Alternate Waste Management Practice at an Existing Well Site

14 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Kathi Albertson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service