Melissa's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"That would be what happened to us.    Approached 17 months ago.......nothing really…"

Melissa replied Feb 6, 2012 to Geology Question. Is it possible to have both Wet Gas / Dry Gas and Oil? Both Plays

15 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by rmc

"Yes....I just didn't realize that you could have all three.... I am to assume that t…"

Melissa replied Feb 5, 2012 to Geology Question. Is it possible to have both Wet Gas / Dry Gas and Oil? Both Plays

15 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by rmc

"Thank you Dr. J. We were approached a year & 1/2 ago and signed with Chesapeake…"

Melissa replied Feb 3, 2012 to Utica Shale / Columbiana County Observation on Wet Gas

24 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Mike Knapp

"You know your geology!   Our area in Columbiana Co.  is right on the Pa / Oh line.  …"

Melissa replied Feb 3, 2012 to Utica Shale / Columbiana County Observation on Wet Gas

24 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Mike Knapp

"well that is confusing.   Marcellus Map at top....shows wet....the Utica we are in d…"

24 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Mike Knapp

"http://www.shalenavigator.com/recentmaps.php I don't know how to find this in a larg…"

Melissa replied Feb 2, 2012 to Utica Shale / Columbiana County Observation on Wet Gas

24 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Mike Knapp

"very interesting.  Thank you for sharing"

Melissa replied Feb 2, 2012 to Utica Shale / Columbiana County Observation on Wet Gas

24 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Mike Knapp

"Area Man...thank you for the explanation.  Makes sense. Does this mean that Utica...…"

Melissa replied Oct 8, 2011 to Please Explain Wet Zone vs Dry Zone ?

3 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Area Man

"are you a landman?  I am completely clear as to how sales work.  I am not blaming la…"

Melissa replied Oct 6, 2011 to Chesapeake Releases Ohio Utica Production Numbers

55 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Shower Bath

"We had the same thing happen.   We were brought into the attorney's office with the…"

Melissa replied Oct 5, 2011 to Chesapeake Releases Ohio Utica Production Numbers

55 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Shower Bath

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service