Dorothy Adamik's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Strange u have the same Initials as my husbands and also my sons! We wish we were in…"

Dorothy Adamik replied Jan 7, 2014 to How soon do you know if you are in a well unit?

25 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Bill Bergseid

"U maybe right in your thinking just as long as they don't jump into bed with them!!??"

Dorothy Adamik replied Nov 12, 2013 to Eclipse-Oxford leases and extensions in Guernsey County

179 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Paul Randles

"Get a new attorney. I think u have a good reason to do that. Doesn't sound like u r…"

Dorothy Adamik replied Nov 12, 2013 to Eclipse-Oxford leases and extensions in Guernsey County

179 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Paul Randles

"Hi Evan how r u. Mike is fine as well as joe and I."

179 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Paul Randles

"Don't sign with them, that is your choice. Let someone else come to u. Get the best…"

Dorothy Adamik replied Nov 8, 2013 to Eclipse-Oxford leases and extensions in Guernsey County

179 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Paul Randles

"Get the going rate of money in your area. See an attorney. We did not and we r reall…"

Dorothy Adamik replied Nov 7, 2013 to Eclipse-Oxford leases and extensions in Guernsey County

179 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Paul Randles

"I see what u meant. I like humor, makes life a little happier. This for Donna. Dor…"

Dorothy Adamik replied Aug 4, 2013 to Wondering about Eclipse oil!!??

74 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by randall gottus

"Yuck, u don't like to be nice it makes u sick???!!! Yep the whole world doesn't like…"

74 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by randall gottus

"U people sound like a married couple! Were the shoe if it fits. Lol. Why don't u kis…"

74 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by randall gottus

"Hey Even I think I know who u r. Does your last name begin with an H? I know what u…"

Dorothy Adamik replied Aug 2, 2013 to Wondering about Eclipse oil!!??

74 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by randall gottus

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service