Sherry's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Many of us have tried honest conversation or sharing information before - but some o…"

Sherry replied Feb 16, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Kathleen Elsie Gibbs

"When I said I have been around drilling and mining, I guess I should have been more…"

Sherry replied Feb 16, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

"IMHO, as far as Obama goes, his actions against the natural gas and oil industry (fo…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"Actually the states have most of the oversight - something the EPA wants it all to f…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"Just to clear this up a little (hopefully) - PA DEP made it's determination that Cab…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"No one can deny the importance of getting your water tested.  In fact Pennsylvania j…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"Thank you for your addition!"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"You asked a question about "If your own kid got sick from a fracking fluid spill on…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"The EPA report on Pavillion has yet to be peer-reviewed and the investigators have a…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"Thanks - as you might have noticed if you have read previous posts by me, I'm quite…"

Sherry replied Feb 15, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service