Jake Jackson's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"The idea that the DEP is watching them like "flys on s&*~^t is completely false.…"

Jake Jackson replied Nov 7, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"The Marcellus Commission set up by the Corbett administration is made up of people w…"

Jake Jackson replied Nov 5, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"http://www.marcellus-shale.us/MarkWest_Cryogenic.htm"

Jake Jackson replied Nov 5, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Or a town called Dish in TX."

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"You are correct. And the well casings are the same cement used in the gulf as they a…"

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"I agree with you and would like to believe that there are companies out there who ar…"

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"You are so right Katherine.  It's like the auto industry. American car sales went do…"

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"I am curious as to where you are that you have the NEW "slick water, horizontal deep…"

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"For anyone who thinks this natural gas extraction is a good thing, please even if yo…"

Jake Jackson replied Nov 1, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"I don't think it's fair for any of us to be held hostage by the gas industry by buyi…"

Jake Jackson replied Oct 16, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service