william Allen. Ladd's Discussions (698)

Discussions Replied To (277) Replies Latest Activity

"You have a great sense of humor OT. Looking back at the 83 years behind me, I have t…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jun 15, 2018 to Fracking Gone Wrong - Marketplace story

25 Jun 28, 2018
Reply by Jeffrey Beunier

"Hey Heckbert.  Are you a salesman for book publishers?   Life itself is precarious.…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jun 14, 2018 to sprinkling fracking/conventional wastewater "brine" on roads has spread carcinogenic radium

18 Jun 14, 2018
Reply by william Allen. Ladd

"Maybe our friend Paul will some day come up with an important valid posting.  I alwa…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jun 4, 2018 to sprinkling fracking/conventional wastewater "brine" on roads has spread carcinogenic radium

18 Jun 14, 2018

"Maybe he is working on an alternative gas plan substitute O. T.   A thought just occ…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jun 4, 2018 to sprinkling fracking/conventional wastewater "brine" on roads has spread carcinogenic radium

18 Jun 14, 2018

"Why cant sand be used instead of  brine? Granddad Ladd"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jun 3, 2018 to sprinkling fracking/conventional wastewater "brine" on roads has spread carcinogenic radium

18 Jun 14, 2018

"Possibly you are right Heckbert. With fewer people we will need fewer miles of roads…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jun 2, 2018 to sprinkling fracking/conventional wastewater "brine" on roads has spread carcinogenic radium

18 Jun 14, 2018

"Lu and I have noticed that along a rail line where the sand laden railroad cars are…"

william Allen. Ladd replied May 28, 2018 to Sand Shortage!!!!!!

4 May 28, 2018
Reply by Brian Powers

"There does seem to be quite a bit of secrecy concerning these wells and their produc…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Feb 25, 2018 to PA Plats and Pool Declarations

8 Feb 25, 2018

"With Paul Heckbert, He does serve a purpose here, And that is, without folks like hi…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Feb 9, 2018 to Fracking chemicals and reproductive abnormalities in mice

13 Feb 12, 2018
Reply by Barry D

"55 mph is the legal speed on this stretch of highway. It was not his speed that was…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jan 31, 2018 to LEADFOOT TRUCKER DRIVERS

3 Feb 1, 2018
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service