William Dotson's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"When the well comes in has a lot to do with your avg price. The first year is the hi…"

William Dotson replied Jan 6, 2019 to Antero offering to buy mineral rights

61 Jan 6, 2019
Reply by William Dotson

"These are the prices the oil company paid. Obviously the LNG is not wellhead price.…"

61 Jan 6, 2019
Reply by William Dotson

"I used the actual price paid each month, including any LNG produced. So from Sept. 2…"

61 Jan 6, 2019
Reply by William Dotson

"Once you put the minerals in your name, Tyler Co. will tax the property. They use a…"

William Dotson replied Nov 12, 2018 to Antero offering to buy mineral rights

61 Jan 6, 2019
Reply by William Dotson

"One thing I would add to this is that you should be careful of how you list your occ…"

William Dotson replied Aug 27, 2016 to Landowner "Occupation Title"?

23 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by David Allen Lilly

"if you get a 1099 you must report the income. however, you can deduct damages as an…"

William Dotson replied Apr 4, 2016 to When filing taxes.....is there such a thing as "damages" ?

43 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Michael Allen

"You all don't get it. If they are stealing my money, I will at least get the satisfa…"

William Dotson replied Mar 25, 2016 to Uderstanding your royalty statements, empowering landowners against royalty theft or mistakes

85 Dec 27, 2017

"Well I think Judges are (for the most part) good caring people. None I know of would…"

William Dotson replied Mar 25, 2016 to Uderstanding your royalty statements, empowering landowners against royalty theft or mistakes

85 Dec 27, 2017

"If convicts can write appeals to the Supreme Court and win, I think we probably can…"

85 Dec 27, 2017

"It costs very little to sue anyone. Bring the suit. Present what you have to the Jud…"

85 Dec 27, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service