brian's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"The man's part of the Bueratic swamp he's been a politician his whole life I can't i…"

brian replied Jan 27 to OH Gov Candidate: End all Oil and Gas Drilling

15 Feb 8
Reply by Barry D

"Maybe you can get a glass of oil out of your well if there's any left over your way,…"

brian replied Sep 6, 2016 to Hillary coughs up a FUR BALL Monday on stage in OHIO ....needs OIL of Cloves to swallow

1 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by brian

"Same as any income you may get from anything, pay or sell .Really"

brian replied Aug 27, 2016 to Landowner "Occupation Title"?

23 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by David Allen Lilly

"The odnr gives the producer 45 days to have there numbers into the state, then odnr…"

brian replied Aug 22, 2016 to ODNR 2nd Quarter Production Numbers

4 Aug 22, 2016

"I have noticed that to many of the post are copy and pasted onto this site that are…"

brian replied Aug 15, 2016 to Message to Mike & Keith

16 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Joe

"millions of privately owned acres to drill only as a last resort should a National f…"

brian replied May 28, 2016 to Drilling on federal lands.

8 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Becky

"I am one opposed to any drilling in the WNF , and any property owners should feel th…"

brian replied May 4, 2016 to BLM Issues finding of "No Significant Impact" for Wayne National Forest; Marietta Unit of Wayne National Forest

4 May 4, 2016
Reply by Harry E. Rose

"odnr/ oil and gas production numbers by quarter should help, thats where everyone in…"

brian replied Apr 21, 2016 to stadler and stewart windland gas wells

12 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by Booger

"I hav dealt with H&M in the past ,I was offered a fair up front no more risk to…"

brian replied Mar 23, 2016 to H&M Land and Mineral

3 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by brian

"There won't be a war that touches the oil fields cause the US military is guarding t…"

brian replied Sep 1, 2015 to WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO OIL PRICES WHEN ALL OUT WAR BREAKS OUT IN THE MID-EAST?

42 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by lance

RSS

© 2018   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service