Deb Reynolds's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Following! I'm in Charleston Twp, but my parents are in Delmar. Their well is the An…"

Deb Reynolds replied on Saturday to Royalty Statement Information.

2 on Saturday
Reply by Josie

"UGI doesn't frack, right?? Keep us posted please. I wonder who it could be. (Tioga C…"

Deb Reynolds replied Aug 10 to Collins Hill Road Bingham Township Potter County

13 Aug 16
Reply by Lori Wood

"And the funds collected by the severance tax will all go to the Cities, mostly Phila…"

Deb Reynolds replied Aug 3 to PA Severance Tax

1 Aug 3
Reply by Deb Reynolds

"Wow, it worked for me! Things are slow here in Tioga County (PA)  but the site works…"

Deb Reynolds replied Jul 12 to So... are we back in business here?

3 Jul 14
Reply by mark ondrusek

"There's no way for that to happen, Joseph, unless the current justices all retire/di…"

Deb Reynolds replied Jun 10, 2016 to Political Choices ? ? Choices ? ? Really ? ?

70 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by william Allen. Ladd

"Joseph, you need to research a little deeper. The current SCOTUS will have probably…"

Deb Reynolds replied Jun 10, 2016 to Political Choices ? ? Choices ? ? Really ? ?

70 Jun 17, 2016

"At the risk of bringing a little sense to this discussion, I feel the need to point…"

Deb Reynolds replied Jun 6, 2016 to Political Choices ? ? Choices ? ? Really ? ?

70 Jun 17, 2016

"we do! thank  you for your thoughtful posts and decency--sometimes sadly lacking on…"

Deb Reynolds replied May 20, 2016 to Counter-argument to the "leave it in the ground" proponents.........Please share

35 May 31, 2016
Reply by Thomas Malcolm Pendergast

"how kind, Joseph, but unfortunately, you'd have to build a wall anyway. Across Mexic…"

Deb Reynolds replied May 20, 2016 to Counter-argument to the "leave it in the ground" proponents.........Please share

35 May 31, 2016
Reply by Thomas Malcolm Pendergast

"EXACTLY!  everything you said, only louder.  thank you."

Deb Reynolds replied Jan 26, 2016 to Did Flint's water become poisoned because of political favors to frackers?

51 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by paleface

RSS

Local Groups

Blog Posts

The Deceitful Foundation of the DAPL Protests

Posted by Thomas J Shepstone on September 25, 2017 at 12:13pm 0 Comments

Grounded in Fact helps to dispel the deceitful actions which took place at DAPL protests and lies from anti-pipeline activists that led to a lawsuit.

The five claims that make up the foundation of last year’s Dakota…

Continue

© 2017   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service