David Allen Lilly's Discussions (593)

Discussions Replied To (346) Replies Latest Activity

"I am confused. What did they not pay on, land bonus monies after the initial 5 year…"

David Allen Lilly replied May 9 to Ascent breaches contract with us...Anyone else?

10 May 10
Reply by Matt

"Jennifer, On the internet one can pretend to be anyone they wish and their advice ma…"

David Allen Lilly replied Apr 21 to Lease offer received. Now what?

17 Apr 24
Reply by jason irvine

"I have defended the market enhancement clause too many times. The more pertinent que…"

17 Apr 24
Reply by jason irvine

"I have a market enhancement clause but it states that in no manner am I to receive a…"

17 Apr 24
Reply by jason irvine

"Jason, I hope you did not negotiate your pipeline easement contract based on the opi…"

David Allen Lilly replied Apr 16 to I've asked about the pipe lease. Please help with permanent easement agreement

19 Apr 30
Reply by Joe Bezel

"Deutchen and GH, In the initial stages of the leasing around Guernsey county Ohio th…"

David Allen Lilly replied Mar 11 to Ball park for mineral value regarding selling MR's

34 Mar 14
Reply by Chris Shaleman

"Your lease terms would not change even if the person holding the lease does. In our…"

David Allen Lilly replied Mar 11 to Ball park for mineral value regarding selling MR's

34 Mar 14
Reply by Chris Shaleman

"I have often heard the horror stories associated with the market enhancement clause.…"

David Allen Lilly replied Mar 6 to Approached to Lease Land We Didn't know We Owned

16 Mar 30
Reply by Spike's Kin

"I also use a CPA for our taxes, he has not only never advised us to sell our mineral…"

David Allen Lilly replied Mar 4 to Ball park for mineral value regarding selling MR's

34 Mar 14
Reply by Chris Shaleman

"Chris, If I may, lets look at this just a little differently. I cannot attach even a…"

David Allen Lilly replied Mar 2 to Ball park for mineral value regarding selling MR's

34 Mar 14
Reply by Chris Shaleman

RSS

© 2018   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service