David Allen Lilly's Discussions (663)

Discussions Replied To (406) Replies Latest Activity

"I wonder the same, and at least figure it would take a pretty good conspiracy with m…"

David Allen Lilly replied Aug 9, 2018 to Chesapeake Energy announces the sale of their Ohio Utica Shale for 2 billion

33 Sep 5, 2018

"We have received the letter as well and I have a couple of questions. If my consent…"

David Allen Lilly replied Aug 8, 2018 to Chesapeake Energy announces the sale of their Ohio Utica Shale for 2 billion

33 Sep 5, 2018

"Division orders are mostly to show the landowner how their acreage figures into the…"

David Allen Lilly replied Aug 8, 2018 to Well producing, no Div orders

20 Aug 30, 2018
Reply by Bill Bergseid

"We are in a unit that started production in June and have no mineral orders, sounds…"

David Allen Lilly replied Aug 8, 2018 to Well producing, no Div orders

20 Aug 30, 2018
Reply by Bill Bergseid

"I am aware of the suit against Chesapeake and the reputation they have but I really…"

David Allen Lilly replied Aug 5, 2018 to Chesapeake Energy announces the sale of their Ohio Utica Shale for 2 billion

33 Sep 5, 2018

"I found a notice from the mailman taped to my door from Chesapeake, on Friday. I fig…"

David Allen Lilly replied Aug 5, 2018 to Chesapeake Energy announces the sale of their Ohio Utica Shale for 2 billion

33 Sep 5, 2018

"The production declines of the Utica are sharp and pronounced, coming sooner rather…"

David Allen Lilly replied Aug 1, 2018 to royalties dropping when will it stop

44 Oct 17, 2018
Reply by Jeffrey Beunier

"As far as re-fracking goes I believe the companies are far more concerned with holdi…"

David Allen Lilly replied Aug 1, 2018 to royalties dropping when will it stop

44 Oct 17, 2018
Reply by Jeffrey Beunier

"There is no such thing as "a good enough bid". You are getting pennies on the dollar…"

David Allen Lilly replied Jul 30, 2018 to Anything new with Ascent in Guernsey?

16 Jul 31, 2018
Reply by Dave in Ohio

"I wonder what happens to the suit considering the announcement of the sale of all Ch…"

David Allen Lilly replied Jul 27, 2018 to Zehentbauer Family Land LP et al v. Chesapeake Exploration, L.L.C. et al

6 Jul 27, 2018
Reply by David Allen Lilly

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service