Dodge Charger's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Thx for the info. For the life of me, I thought there was a unit in production NE of…"

Dodge Charger replied Nov 12, 2023 to New wells being drilled in unit that's been in production for years?

4 Jan 7
Reply by Robert Bond

"I should have looked at the ODNR well locator map before I posted. I thought the lan…"

Dodge Charger replied Jan 18, 2021 to New drilling on existing, producing pad?

7 Jan 18, 2021
Reply by earl miller

"Interesting. Can you tell me how or where you got this information? This is possibly…"

Dodge Charger replied Jan 18, 2021 to New drilling on existing, producing pad?

7 Jan 18, 2021
Reply by earl miller

"Ah, thank you. I didn't even look -- just copy & paste. Mr. Wise will now also g…"

Dodge Charger replied Nov 3, 2019 to drilling under interstate highways

60 Nov 7, 2019
Reply by Inchworm antenna

"FWIW, I sent an email to all those identified. MichaelWise@oilgasleasingcommission.o…"

Dodge Charger replied Nov 1, 2019 to drilling under interstate highways

60 Nov 7, 2019
Reply by Inchworm antenna

"I think there are different inspectors: one for pipeline, one for land restoration -…"

Dodge Charger replied Jul 8, 2019 to PIPELINE INSTALLATIONS: THE GOOD THE BAD & THE UGLY.

5 Jul 8, 2019
Reply by Dodge Charger

"Mark West handled the contract for my parents. The work was sub-contracted out to Fr…"

Dodge Charger replied Jul 6, 2019 to PIPELINE INSTALLATIONS: THE GOOD THE BAD & THE UGLY.

5 Jul 8, 2019
Reply by Dodge Charger

"My parents signed with one outfit, I (adjacent property) with another, but Ascent to…"

Dodge Charger replied Jun 30, 2017 to ANYONE DOING A LEASE WITH ASCENT?

13 Jul 5, 2017
Reply by 93Acres

"The 'company' which transports the gas for the "small and large producers" charge th…"

Dodge Charger replied Jul 24, 2014 to American Energy Partners MidStream McClendon

12 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Thomas Malcolm Pendergast

"John, I know of one lease that added Pugh clauses for both horizontal and vertical a…"

Dodge Charger replied May 28, 2014 to Eclipse now paying $1500/acre and 15% royalty to cure older Oxford leases

38 May 28, 2014
Reply by John B Gustavson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service