Belmontlandowner's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Ryan, Per the 5301.56 statute, the surface owner is required to serve notice via Cer…"

Belmontlandowner replied Jun 29, 2019 to So who has been screwed by the Ohio Supreme Court Mineral rights ruling.

21 Jul 1, 2019
Reply by Ryan Gadworth

"My message above was in response to Ryan's message. I'm not sure why my message went…"

Belmontlandowner replied Jun 17, 2019 to So who has been screwed by the Ohio Supreme Court Mineral rights ruling.

21 Jul 1, 2019
Reply by Ryan Gadworth

"Your family had an obligation to record the minerals in their name and also to file…"

Belmontlandowner replied Jun 17, 2019 to So who has been screwed by the Ohio Supreme Court Mineral rights ruling.

21 Jul 1, 2019
Reply by Ryan Gadworth

"Yes. The first words of the document say "This agreement.." but then further down in…"

Belmontlandowner replied May 25, 2019 to Need help deciphering mineral deed language

5 May 25, 2019
Reply by Belmontlandowner

"Barry D, my post did not reference the posted subject because that wasn't what I was…"

Belmontlandowner replied Mar 23, 2016 to Hey Clinton Supporters! HilLIARy admits she is against shale development! Still want to vote for her?

39 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Jon

"Wow! A little sensitive aren't we......"

Belmontlandowner replied Mar 17, 2016 to Hey Clinton Supporters! HilLIARy admits she is against shale development! Still want to vote for her?

39 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Jon

"Barry D - Keep your insults, name calling and other ugly views to yourself. We alrea…"

Belmontlandowner replied Mar 17, 2016 to Hey Clinton Supporters! HilLIARy admits she is against shale development! Still want to vote for her?

39 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Jon

"Please keep your insulting comments to yourself. We have all had enough of the Tea P…"

39 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Jon

"Who would you vote for then?"

39 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Jon

"The law requires the owner of any well capable of producing oil and gas to report oi…"

Belmontlandowner replied Apr 3, 2013 to ODNR Utica production reports

33 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by patrick

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service