Mickey Shank's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Went looking for Sligo Rd off Birmingham today . No luck . Seems the only land owner…"

Mickey Shank replied Jun 22 to Heavy traffic going North on Rt 285 in Madison Township

8 Jun 23
Reply by bo boboski

"Just saw the last semi returning empty . Hate that damn Jake Brake noise but I guess…"

Mickey Shank replied Jun 21 to Heavy traffic going North on Rt 285 in Madison Township

8 Jun 23
Reply by bo boboski

"I have decided to let them pass me by as well , for 5 bucks an acre for 18 months an…"

Mickey Shank replied May 10 to Survey contract /permit questions.

2 May 10
Reply by Mickey Shank

"Thanks to all for the responses . We have the lease contract and thanks to another G…"

Mickey Shank replied Dec 15, 2012 to Need info for Guernsey County , Madison Township O&G leasing agent/company

10 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Mickey Shank

"Went with BIL to meet the guy, he wasn't there . Turns out this is SouthEast Land Co…"

Mickey Shank replied Dec 14, 2012 to Need info for Guernsey County , Madison Township O&G leasing agent/company

10 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Mickey Shank

"Faith,      My brother in law got the same deal with shell and he was contacted by s…"

Mickey Shank replied Dec 14, 2012 to Carizzo good or bad??

18 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Mickey Shank

"I actually saw that one while out taking the scenic route into town a month ago. I h…"

Mickey Shank replied Dec 13, 2012 to Need info for Guernsey County , Madison Township O&G leasing agent/company

10 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Mickey Shank

"By the way , where is the PDC well located ? We are by Rts 22 and 285. I'm just nosy…"

Mickey Shank replied Dec 13, 2012 to Need info for Guernsey County , Madison Township O&G leasing agent/company

10 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Mickey Shank

"This is my brother in laws lease. We had signed with Gulfport with group 5 I believe…"

10 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Mickey Shank

"I re-read,, can't seem to find China mentioned . I need that speed reading class ."

Mickey Shank replied Jul 11, 2012 to Has anyone who signed a lease thought about what might happen if ?????

39 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by time will tell

RSS

Local Groups

advertisements

Subscribe to Weekly Shale