WV Mineral Owner's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Paul, It is good to see you post again.  I thought you had given up trying to educat…"

WV Mineral Owner replied on Monday to Natural gas emissions will blow Europe's carbon budget at current levels

7 on Monday
Reply by Bullfrex

"Here is a link to his website>  Personally I always question why an attorney susp…"

WV Mineral Owner replied Nov 10 to Anyone familiar with C.J. Wilson Law, LLC?

2 Nov 10
Reply by Mike h

"Deborah, Something with what they are saying does not pass the Fish Smell Test, in m…"

WV Mineral Owner replied Aug 2 to Any dealings with these mineral buyers?

13 Aug 2
Reply by WV Mineral Owner

"You are welcome; I hate seeing the rip offs some mineral buyers subject owners to, o…"

WV Mineral Owner replied Jul 27 to Any dealings with these mineral buyers?

13 Aug 2

"Deborah, My personal experience has been, Resource Minerals, LLC. offers ridiculousl…"

WV Mineral Owner replied Jul 27 to Any dealings with these mineral buyers?

13 Aug 2

"Des,I cannot count the number of leases that I have signed and been paid in FULL in…"

WV Mineral Owner replied Oct 5, 2016 to Halo Land and "Delay Rentals" Payments

56 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Finnbear

"Hillary does well on her own when it comes to spreading lies, she does not need any…"

WV Mineral Owner replied Sep 21, 2016 to Natural Gas Demand Cycle to Start All Over Again?

8 Sep 21, 2016

"Jules,There are numerous factors that go into determining a fair market valuation. …"

WV Mineral Owner replied Sep 21, 2016 to How to determine Fair Market Value of Existing Gas Well

12 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Sam Moore

"Sam, That form of valuation is outdated, when the deeper reserves were discovered an…"

WV Mineral Owner replied Sep 21, 2016 to How to determine Fair Market Value of Existing Gas Well

12 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Sam Moore

"Has anyone heard / seen any information on how demand will be affected once the vari…"

WV Mineral Owner replied Sep 15, 2016 to Natural Gas Demand Cycle to Start All Over Again?

8 Sep 21, 2016

RSS

Local Groups

Blog Posts

Lancashire For Shale and Cuadrilla Show Us How to Teach Shale

Posted by Thomas J Shepstone on November 17, 2017 at 12:14pm 0 Comments

Lancashire for Shale and Cuadrilla produced a great video which does a fantastic job of explaining the geology involved in fracking.

Our friends at …

Continue

Events

November 2017
SMTWTFS

© 2017   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service