george m vietze's Discussions (240)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree Jesse, but in reading this report and the backup research and the credential…"

george m vietze replied Sep 15, 2014 to REPUTABLE STUDY IN EUROPE REPORTS THAT PROBLEMS WITH WELL CONSTRUCTION NOT FRACKING CAUSED DAMAGE TO WATER SUPPLIES!!!

2 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by george m vietze

"We used to be the "strong man" now we are "broke".  We are being invaded by the sout…"

george m vietze replied Sep 4, 2014 to WHY US CANNOT FRACK ENOUGH US NATURAL GAS TO FREE EUROPE FROM RUSSIA?

7 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by george m vietze

"To be honest with you I agree with your assessment and furthermore we cannot afford…"

george m vietze replied Sep 4, 2014 to WHY US CANNOT FRACK ENOUGH US NATURAL GAS TO FREE EUROPE FROM RUSSIA?

7 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by george m vietze

"Thanks Ron, I had not heard of the Leviathan Natural Gas discovery. http://www.huffi…"

7 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by george m vietze

"Russian may or may not be a threat?  Ask Ukraine if Russia is a threat, Russian supp…"

george m vietze replied Jul 23, 2014 to United States needs to help Europe free itself from Russian energy by exporting natural gas to Europe!!

8 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by DONNA M SELLERS

"There will be more questions in the future:Do you agree with the % of the Production…"

george m vietze replied Jun 12, 2014 to mortgage subordination agreement.

27 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by kit

"The bank has a first mortgage on the property, most likely prior to the lease being…"

george m vietze replied Jun 12, 2014 to mortgage subordination agreement.

27 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by kit

"I hope that the mineral beneath your land reap you and your family all the blessings…"

george m vietze replied Jun 10, 2014 to mortgage subordination agreement.

27 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by kit

"Yes, you are good, please accept prosperity......the checks will be coming!"

27 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by kit

"The gas company is willing to accept that the recording of their lease on your prope…"

27 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by kit

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service