Bill Bergseid's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Dave: If you can't find another planet quickly, you can really do the world some goo…"

Bill Bergseid replied Dec 18, 2017 to What President Trump's tax reform might mean to royalty owners

43 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by David Allen Lilly

"The royalty clause may not address deductions explicitly.  It may say something like…"

Bill Bergseid replied Sep 6, 2016 to How much are deductions draining your royalty check?

140 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Bill F.

"wrong thread"

Bill Bergseid replied Mar 8, 2016 to WHAT IS ASCSENT RESOURSES GOING TO DO ABOUT THEIR LEASES IN GUERNSEY COUNTY?

51 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Tom S

"Just note that oil and gas have been found in drinking water for 1000s of years.  Bi…"

Bill Bergseid replied Mar 7, 2016 to Outrage! Contact Your State Represntative, State Senator, Congressman, U.S. Senators

20 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Joseph-Ohio:  The antis will object even to fracking with no water.  They just don't…"

Bill Bergseid replied Mar 7, 2016 to Outrage! Contact Your State Represntative, State Senator, Congressman, U.S. Senators

20 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Good replies, Thomas.  I was going to reply to the original until I read yours which…"

Bill Bergseid replied Feb 7, 2016 to Fracking Revolution Misunderstood by Oil and Gas Industry

56 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Why does the NETL need taxpayer funds?  If the value provided is really great, it wo…"

Bill Bergseid replied Feb 7, 2016 to Fracking Revolution Misunderstood by Oil and Gas Industry

56 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"JOE:  They can sell the gas to the dozens of of coal fired plants that are able to c…"

Bill Bergseid replied Jan 4, 2016 to Where's all the people that advised everyone the moneys in the royalties not the bounus?

57 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Christian E. Turak

"See reply below"

Bill Bergseid replied Jan 4, 2016 to Where's all the people that advised everyone the moneys in the royalties not the bounus?

57 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Christian E. Turak

"I doubt either the lease you signed or the unitization agreement provides a time fra…"

Bill Bergseid replied Dec 24, 2015 to With a Lease Agreement Dispute with O&G Should I Cash their Royalty Checks

11 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by Nancy Mosley

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service