Ken A's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, my decimal was reduced just a bit.  That's because they added another acre to t…"

Ken A replied Mar 6, 2019 to Has anyone else noticed all the deductions on their XTO payment?

12 Mar 6, 2019
Reply by Ken A

"*UPDATE*  Spoke with another landowner in the Clouse unit.  In their check for Febru…"

Ken A replied Mar 6, 2019 to Has anyone else noticed all the deductions on their XTO payment?

12 Mar 6, 2019
Reply by Ken A

"Yes, I did receive new division papers. I am also in the Clouse unit. The reason for…"

12 Mar 6, 2019
Reply by Ken A

"**UPDATE*   My weekly call was made to XTO to find out what's going on with the unau…"

Ken A replied Feb 20, 2019 to Has anyone else noticed all the deductions on their XTO payment?

12 Mar 6, 2019
Reply by Ken A

"I'm due to call them this Wednesday.  If I hear anything worthwhile I'll post it.  I…"

Ken A replied Feb 18, 2019 to Has anyone else noticed all the deductions on their XTO payment?

12 Mar 6, 2019
Reply by Ken A

"Good luck getting a response.  My first contact was January 29th and they haven't re…"

Ken A replied Feb 14, 2019 to Has anyone else noticed all the deductions on their XTO payment?

12 Mar 6, 2019
Reply by Ken A

"Yes, it stipulates that the payment must be made no later than the last day of the m…"

Ken A replied Jan 25, 2019 to XTO has changed their payment dates and owner/customer numbers

2 Jan 25, 2019
Reply by Ken A

"Hello Keith, I'm a property owner in a production unit in Butler County (Oakland Tow…"

Ken A replied Sep 15, 2017 to Mineral Owner Frustrations: What are they?

55 Oct 12, 2017
Reply by Emory Hagler

"Yes, I've checked the state site out.  Very buggy and my Internet Explorer will NOT…"

Ken A replied Aug 12, 2015 to Are you receiving royalties yet? If so, I have a question for you.....

8 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by Philip Thackray

"Just received this from XTO regarding my email inquiry: "The first date of sale for…"

Ken A replied Aug 12, 2015 to Are you receiving royalties yet? If so, I have a question for you.....

8 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by Philip Thackray

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service