Adam Martin's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"Just learned something today that folks may want to keep handy. Speaking with someon…"

Adam Martin replied Oct 15, 2014 to Has anyone received a royalty (NOT bonus) payment from Antero?

64 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Paul Nickels

"Hi Gary, what sort of info are you looking for and where specifically in Marion Co?…"

Adam Martin replied Oct 15, 2014 to Marion County

1 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Adam Martin

"I've seen phone numbers shared / posted in the past but just to make sure, I emailed…"

Adam Martin replied Oct 12, 2014 to Can anyone tell me recent amounts of $igning Bonus/Consideration per acre in Tioga County, PA?

88 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by john p halloran

"Thanks for the kind words and good luck with your negotiations. I'd be interested to…"

Adam Martin replied Oct 12, 2014 to Can anyone tell me recent amounts of $igning Bonus/Consideration per acre in Tioga County, PA?

88 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by john p halloran

"It would definitely appear there is something suspecious going on. Did your offer co…"

88 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by john p halloran

"Forgot to mention, the terms I've mentioned above will include all strata, Marcellus…"

88 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by john p halloran

"When negotiating, look out for "Enhancement Clause" statements in your lease as thes…"

88 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by john p halloran

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service