jerry lee nichols's Discussions (145)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"the 20 year rule is still in effect, I have a  acre plot that I have owned for many…"

jerry lee nichols replied Sep 29, 2016 to Walker v Nau: supreme court case decided in favor of mineral rights owners!!!

52 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Scott72

"It does not seem to do away with the 20 year usage rule, it just means that the prop…"

jerry lee nichols replied Sep 21, 2016 to Walker v Nau: supreme court case decided in favor of mineral rights owners!!!

52 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Scott72

"I'm not from Michigan, and its my neighbors who are having their property stolen by…"

jerry lee nichols replied Apr 13, 2016 to Utica drilling downturn to cost Ohioans lost royalty money and state tax income

24 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by jerry lee nichols

"Its also brought every crook in exsistance out of the woodwork you I am suing you fo…"

jerry lee nichols replied Apr 8, 2016 to Utica drilling downturn to cost Ohioans lost royalty money and state tax income

24 Apr 13, 2016

"I hope the Rover goes belly up after they sued local people to take their land"

jerry lee nichols replied Apr 8, 2016 to Utica drilling downturn to cost Ohioans lost royalty money and state tax income

24 Apr 13, 2016

"That's simply a matter of fact, whether you think that's good or bad its a fact. You…"

jerry lee nichols replied Feb 28, 2016 to Why America does not trust lying anti-American leftists and environmentalists

40 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Jeff White

"That's simply a matter of fact, whether you think that's good or bad its a fact. You…"

jerry lee nichols replied Feb 28, 2016 to Why America does not trust lying anti-American leftists and environmentalists

40 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Jeff White

"By Quantative easing you are describing a function of the Fed not Obama. As you will…"

40 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Jeff White

"I was only speaking in terms of economis terms Renee. You have a right and a solomn…"

40 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Jeff White

"Well Renee, I would think that your actions certainly demonstrate the absolute and g…"

40 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Jeff White

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service