daniel cohen's Discussions (214)

Discussions Replied To (183) Replies Latest Activity

"They are all following CHK lead."

daniel cohen replied Sep 19 to Mineral Owner Frustrations: What are they?

55 on Thursday
Reply by Emory Hagler

"Thanks for the inquiry Keith. Briefly, I receive royalties from CHK,Mitsui,Anadarko,…"

daniel cohen replied Sep 15 to Mineral Owner Frustrations: What are they?

55 on Thursday
Reply by Emory Hagler

"Dear All, Perhaps the significance of the  A-G's action is that going forward, the l…"

daniel cohen replied Dec 14, 2015 to PA Attorney General Files Charges Against CHK et al

16 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Jackie Root

"Just google McNamara  CHK Law suit-same for Macdonald"

daniel cohen replied Oct 17, 2015 to Let Us Take on Anadarko Together

28 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Joe Fabeetz

"There are currently a few suits involving Anadarko and others. Have you checked McDo…"

daniel cohen replied Oct 17, 2015 to Let Us Take on Anadarko Together

28 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Joe Fabeetz

"Dr.Maxwell, Is your "no deduction" language part of a 'market enhancement' clause? I…"

daniel cohen replied Oct 2, 2015 to Let Us Take on Anadarko Together

28 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Joe Fabeetz

"Frank, is that what you call 'further clarification'?  Dan"

daniel cohen replied Nov 8, 2014 to Wolf Wins PA, What does this Mean for Landowners and the Marcellus?

121 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Dan

"Trapper, are you aware that you tend to speak in broad/grand overstatements and do a…"

daniel cohen replied Nov 8, 2014 to Wolf Wins PA, What does this Mean for Landowners and the Marcellus?

121 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Dan

"Ragnars Repo, dismissiveness adds little to our understanding of the issues at hand.…"

121 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Dan

"Frank, I'm not sure what I should be giving up! I'd appreciate further clarification…"

121 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Dan

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service