Joe Bezel's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"First thought would be no, but I'm not familiar with PA law.  If you are facing a de…"

Joe Bezel replied May 27, 2018 to IMPORTANT- can Range Resources use eminent domain for pipeline??

6 May 31, 2018
Reply by Cicero

"Glad you had a good experience!  I've found that you can usually do well with a pipe…"

Joe Bezel replied Apr 30, 2018 to I've asked about the pipe lease. Please help with permanent easement agreement

19 Apr 30, 2018
Reply by Joe Bezel

"While talking about a pipeline easement with my attorney, he told me about some subt…"

Joe Bezel replied Apr 29, 2018 to I've asked about the pipe lease. Please help with permanent easement agreement

19 Apr 30, 2018
Reply by Joe Bezel

"Just out of curiosity, was the Kinder Morgan line a natural gas line or NGL line?"

Joe Bezel replied Apr 29, 2018 to I've asked about the pipe lease. Please help with permanent easement agreement

19 Apr 30, 2018
Reply by Joe Bezel

"I absolutely agree with David.  This ROW is enormous; they may be planning something…"

Joe Bezel replied Apr 16, 2018 to I've asked about the pipe lease. Please help with permanent easement agreement

19 Apr 30, 2018
Reply by Joe Bezel

"Make sure they put the water line in a place where it won't interfere with your use…"

Joe Bezel replied Apr 3, 2018 to Asking for help regarding signing pipeline easement

14 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by jason irvine

"Be specific in what you ask for.  I learned the hard way.  When we negotiated the RO…"

Joe Bezel replied Apr 2, 2018 to Asking for help regarding signing pipeline easement

14 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by jason irvine

"Jason, From your description, this sounds like gathering lines from a well pad.  I d…"

Joe Bezel replied Apr 1, 2018 to Asking for help regarding signing pipeline easement

14 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by jason irvine

"It might be a good idea to set up a trail camera to document the coming and goings o…"

Joe Bezel replied Sep 21, 2016 to We have begun

14 Sep 22, 2016
Reply by David Allen Lilly

"It is outrageous!  I wonder if they don't pay their electric bill, if they don't pay…"

Joe Bezel replied Aug 28, 2016 to How much are deductions draining your royalty check?

140 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Bill F.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service