James T Monyak's Discussions (85)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"How were you able to determine the drilling location if they are doing it under grou…"

James T Monyak replied on Monday to Lawyer for a production dispute

7 on Monday
Reply by James T Monyak

"Not sure why you feel you need an attorney.  It does not sound like Atlas has done a…"

James T Monyak replied Jul 14 to Lawyer for a production dispute

7 on Monday
Reply by James T Monyak

"You got it!  However, caution on the "absolutely rich,"  nothing is a sure thing. Tr…"

James T Monyak replied Jun 14, 2016 to Offers to purchase mineral rights more aggressive lately?

57 Jul 3, 2016
Reply by ESel176

"The point I was trying to make, but I don’t believe came across is that the future r…"

James T Monyak replied Jun 9, 2016 to Offers to purchase mineral rights more aggressive lately?

57 Jul 3, 2016
Reply by ESel176

"Who stealing from whom? I bought some mineral rights " 3 acres" in Bradford county a…"

James T Monyak replied Jun 7, 2016 to Offers to purchase mineral rights more aggressive lately?

57 Jul 3, 2016
Reply by ESel176

"Who ever owns the unit will pay the royalties.  There can be more than one owner and…"

James T Monyak replied Apr 18, 2016 to Question about Royalty payments

13 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by James T Monyak

"You are in great position since that can't drill a well under your property. Dependi…"

James T Monyak replied Mar 18, 2016 to Legal ramifications of lease expiring without extension

9 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Marcus Brown

"For income taxes reason a drilling company will pay you through the end of Dec for y…"

James T Monyak replied Oct 5, 2015 to Range Resources royalties

6 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by Jo

"No one knows the percentage because there are several variables that make up the roy…"

James T Monyak replied Aug 10, 2015 to ROYALTY VS. BONUS MONEY

22 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by James T Monyak

"If the price of NG was $5 and there were another wells drilled per unit and your sig…"

James T Monyak replied Aug 7, 2015 to ROYALTY VS. BONUS MONEY

22 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by James T Monyak

RSS

© 2017   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service