All Discussions Tagged 'County' (113)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Centreville District of Tyler County West Virginia

Can anyone help me with information on this???

Started by Gregory A Horner

0 Oct 1, 2019

Centreville District of Tyler County West Virginia

Can anyone help me with information on this???

Started by Gregory A Horner

0 Oct 1, 2019

Ascent Resources - Deducts/Gas Price for Belmont County Dry Gas Wells

Can anyone out there that has a lease with Ascent in the dry gas area of Belmont County share what differentials (gas price and date) and d…

Started by Jeffrey Beunier

0 Jan 5, 2018

WPX and Westmoreland County July 2017 Royalty Payments

Does anyone on here know who WPX Appalachia sold to?  Are there any WPX royalty owners here who did not receive their July royalties?  It s…

Started by Carol

0 Jul 25, 2017

SWEPI LP has retained EnergyNet to divest Non-Producing and HBP Leasehold in Pennsylvania

Anybody have more information on the specific areas affected by this?  I received this email this morning. EnergyNet has been retained as…

Started by Rick

0 Sep 15, 2016

Anyone approached by ETP for pipeline?

Some friends & family have been approached by landmen claiming to be with ETP asking for pipeline agreements. Anyone heard of ETP? Are…

Started by Zach Butler

2 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by searcherone

SURE Lease Ad Valorum Tax: Getting Chesapeake to Pay

The SURE lease states that CHK is responsible for paying the Ad Valorum Tax bill that was recently received. What steps are you taking to m…

Started by Cheryl

44 May 11, 2016

Stone Energy Absurd Deductions

We just received our first check from Stone Energy in Wetzel County. Stone deducted 82.52% from our Gross revenues. Is anyone else in the s…

Started by J78772

5 Mar 15, 2016

Summons Wetzel County Ascent Resources vs 73.13% who refused to sign their low ball offer.

Today I received a packet from a law office in Charleston WV and it is a summons  Wetzel County Ascent Resources vs 73.13% who refused to s…

Started by sylvia

19 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by sylvia

Actual Sale Price of Selling OGM in Marcellus area

We have been approached to purchase our OGM, with what it seems to be decent offer.  Please advice other amounts people have been offered a…

Started by Shawn Smith

12 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Charles Randolph

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service