All Discussions Tagged 'EQT' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EQT - Vantage Engery Appalachia II LLC - Green County PA.

Does anyone know if EQT has also acquired the Vantage Engery  leases in Green County PA?   Now that they have acquired the STATOIL leases…

Started by Linda R. Gates

2 May 15, 2016

Gas drillers in Pennsylvania find Upper Devonian shale also is lucrative

http://www.ohio.com/business/gas-drillers-in-pennsylvania-find-upper-devonian-shale-also-is-lucrative-1.416331 CONSOL is the third drillin…

Started by H Bale

16 Aug 21, 2015

EQT royalty payments and production reports dont match Marcellus published well head figures ???

Greetings all, After 2 years of clearing up title for property left to me by my parents, EQT finally acknowledged that I am heir and can re…

Started by Dudley rainey

1 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by Nancy Mosley

EQT Drilling Utica Test Well in Western Greene County PA. Where?

Does anyone know where EQT is drilling their Utica test well in Greene County PA? Even if you know the name of the pad, the API number, na…

Started by Joe Cook

2 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Joe Cook

Wetzel County EQT Deductions

Our EQT Big 333 well pad went on line in April.  We have received our first two royalty checks. We have a 1901 lease with a flat rate of 1/…

Started by Marcus Huey

29 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by bungalow_steve

Ohio Valley Connector pipeline by EQT; Monroe Co, OH; Marshall, Wetzel, Marion Cos. WV

This fifty mile pipeline was mentioned in the discussion of the Mountain Valley Pipeline.   Here is the link to the OVC pipeline,   Two com…

Started by searcherone

9 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by searcherone

Patterson Creek Wells

I would like to contact anyone being part of the Patterson Creek pool. I have property that was pooled in unites #590913,591185, & 5909…

Started by Dudley rainey

0 Jul 9, 2014

Mountain Valley Pipeline: EQT & NewEra Energy plan 330 mile Pipeline Wetzel Co. WV to Pittsylvania Co. VA

Open season for the next month for Mountain Valley Pipeline.  Completion 2018.   Great map on first page.   Also mentions Ohio Valley Conne…

Started by searcherone

0 Jun 12, 2014

EQT Pool Patterson Creek Unit 3 - owners

I am looking to find other people who are part of the EQT Pool for the Patterson creek unit number 3. dudley Rainey....son of Jane Rainey a…

Started by Dudley rainey

0 Apr 21, 2014

Richwood Run & Fallen Timber...EQT Big 192 & Big 333

My family has mineral interest between Fallen Timber & Richwood Run.  EQT is developing these minerals, currently with the Big 333 and…

Started by Marcus Huey

0 Apr 9, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service