All Discussions Tagged 'Lease' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wayne National Forest part of the BLM (Bureau of Land Mangement)

Since the public discussion began about Wayne National Forest several people have insisted that I live in the Wayne National Forest.   That…

Started by searcherone

0 Jan 28, 2016

Chesapeake Energy Terminates Common Share Dividend, Stock Prices Drops

Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) closed today at US$9.29 per share which is just $0.05 above it's 52-week low of US$9.24 after announcing that…

Started by Alan Bowers

2 Jul 21, 2015

Getting a copy of your mineral lease

Has anyone ever tried to get a copy of your lease ? I've asked multiple times to see it when I ask I get a weird look like they have never…

Started by kris miller

9 Jul 11, 2015
Reply by Rich

Recent Lease in Tioga County

I am purchasing an unleased(expired) property right on the Tioga/Bradford county lines just off Route 549 in Millerton, Pa. Does anyone hav…

Started by William Young

5 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by wyalusing jim

YOUR SOFT MARKET RIGHTS/ ROYALTIES in Leases (ethane, butane, etc...)

We have been advised by an industry expert who also controls adjoining parcels to ours to make certain a ROYALTY INTEREST in the "Soft Mark…

Started by al raptoria

9 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Philip Thackray

German Township

I was recently approached by a landman to purchase the rights to 1 acre I have in Cadiz Junction in the "Dulkoski Unit"...he said they will…

Started by Rich

0 Jul 18, 2014

Penna." No Surface activity lease"

Is there a non-profit group that will assist a landowner group in writing  a lease or a letter of demands that will protect our rights and…

Started by Larry S. Gohn

7 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Larry S. Gohn

Gulfport Activity in Richmond Township, Belmont County OH

Recently I have been getting phone calls and lease offers from Gulfport Energy for property we own in Belmont County outside of St.Clairsvi…

Started by Robert

2 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by The Hiker

HELP US STOP THE DIMOCK DRILLING BAN

Dimock, PA landowners are asking for your help. We have been waiting for 4 years for the PA Dept. of Environmental Protection to complete t…

Started by Ann Van Lenten

11 Sep 19, 2013

Help Us Stop The Dimock, PA Drilling Ban

Dimock, PA landowners are asking for your help. We have been waiting for 4 years for the PA Dept. of Environmental Protection to complete t…

Started by Ann Van Lenten

0 Sep 18, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service