All Discussions Tagged 'PA' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gathering line runs through property (Crawford Co. PA) with no evidence of ROW agreement.

here's the scenario..... I bought some acreage back in '10 along with the OGM rights.  It had a non-producing vertical well, so was able to…

Started by markkot

1 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by Jed Clampett

Anyone approached by ETP for pipeline?

Some friends & family have been approached by landmen claiming to be with ETP asking for pipeline agreements. Anyone heard of ETP? Are…

Started by Zach Butler

2 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by searcherone

Gas drillers in Pennsylvania find Upper Devonian shale also is lucrative

http://www.ohio.com/business/gas-drillers-in-pennsylvania-find-upper-devonian-shale-also-is-lucrative-1.416331 CONSOL is the third drillin…

Started by H Bale

16 Aug 21, 2015

Actual Sale Price of Selling OGM in Marcellus area

We have been approached to purchase our OGM, with what it seems to be decent offer.  Please advice other amounts people have been offered a…

Started by Shawn Smith

12 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Charles Randolph

WPX to divest from Marcellus Shale as profiting from gas proving more difficult

In case anyone missed this news. I "heard" that WPX has a deal in the works which will close at the end Jan. 2015. Supposedly to SW Gatheri…

Started by frank sparacino

0 Jan 6, 2015

Different Pooling per Shale Layer Tioga County PA

Just received notice from SWEPI that they may add two wells to Delaney pad (currently five into marcellus). The initial paperwork (my under…

Started by David

1 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by John Harrison

Can anyone tell me recent amounts of $igning Bonus/Consideration per acre in Tioga County, PA?

I've been offered $500/acre + 15% royalty for a five (5) year lease on two parcels I own in Tioga County, PA. It seems low to me but I don'…

Started by Monte Zane

88 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by john p halloran

Shell Buying and Selling..in addition to REX deal

"The energy giant announced Thursday that it is selling drilling rights to mature gas producing areas in Wyoming and Louisiana in separate…

Started by Jed Clampett

0 Aug 14, 2014

Division Order and a Check received yesterday from Anadarko for holdings in The Township of Cascade, PA.

Good news, Anadarko must be active in Cascade (Lycoming Co.) as we received a Division Order Form and a check yesterday. Not sure what all…

Started by JJ Morgan

3 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Brewers Run

Need a recommendation for a lawyer in the Washington Co., PA area

I'm looking for an attorney to assist in negotiating an oil and gas lease for property in Washington County, PA.  I don't live in the area…

Started by B. Weir

0 Jan 19, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service