All Discussions Tagged 'Pipeline' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Columbia Pipeline Group Leach Xpress - Round Two of ROW offers

Columbia has started with the second round of offers for ROW. I have not seen mine yet, but I understand that some have been delivered star…

Started by Bob Shaw

41 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Joe

Pipeline Info for Potter/McKean

I've heard from numerous landowners  ( both those who are members of 4-County Landowners Group and those who are not) all with questions ab…

Started by Janice L. Hancharick

3 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by william Allen. Ladd

PipeLine Negotiations ??? Any comments appreciated

If you have removed Pipeline and Storage from your original Gas Lease, What Terms (Addendums) has anyone able to negoiate ? What is the pri…

Started by Mike Herceg

2 Jul 19, 2015
Reply by mark

Spectra - Texas Eastern Appalachia-to-Market-Project Pipeline

Early phases of yet another market pipeline in WV/PA/OH : http://www.spectraenergy.com/Operations/New-Projects-and-Our-Process/New-Projects

Started by Bob Shaw

3 May 5, 2015
Reply by Bob Shaw

NEXUS: We dont want you!

NEXUS pipeline thinks that they can park up against the pre-existing right of way for electric lines that run thru our property. I mean if…

Started by john setlock

4 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Kyle Nuttall

Spectra Energy Partners, Texas Eastern Transmission, LP, Ohio Pipeline Energy Network Project (OPEN)

Their present application would have this 75.8 mile pipeline run through Columbiana, Carroll, Jefferson, Belmont and Monroe counties. After…

Started by Alan Bowers

2 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by Alan Bowers

Spectra Energy Project Open

About 18 months ago Spectra Energy spent a fair amount of money in Harrison County and surrounding counties on a potential ROW/pipeline und…

Started by Jason Grecco

15 May 17, 2014
Reply by Don C

Great article on the tax treatment of payments for Pipeline Easements

http://www.aicpa.org/Publications/TaxAdviser/2014/march/Pages/Kebodeaux_mar2014.aspx

Started by Eric C. Camp

1 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by stephen weiss

Has anyone heard of a Federal Regulation that says an abandoned pipeline must stay in the ground?

I'm in PA, and I wanted an addendum added to my pipeline lease that states, "If the pipeline is considered abandoned, the pipeline must be…

Started by Tracy

11 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Tracy

Connell Pipeline Activity Near Dushore?

There's some fresh pipeline activity on the approach to Dushore from Mildred, uphill from the pipeline works of the last 2 years. We're out…

Started by Bill From PA

0 Aug 8, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service