All Discussions Tagged 'Township' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is a fair price for leased mineral acres in Jackson Township

I have an offer from EQT and have no idea if it is fair or not

Started by John Keener

4 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by John Keener

German Township

I was recently approached by a landman to purchase the rights to 1 acre I have in Cadiz Junction in the "Dulkoski Unit"...he said they will…

Started by Rich

0 Jul 18, 2014

Anyone Interested in Leasing 1,000 Acre Contiguous Acreage in Jackson Twp, Guernsey Cty, Ohio?

Group of roughly 7 landowners have already worked together in an effort to lease acreage.  Would be a very easy transaction should someone…

Started by James D Conroy II

0 Jun 12, 2014

Gulfport Activity in Richmond Township, Belmont County OH

Recently I have been getting phone calls and lease offers from Gulfport Energy for property we own in Belmont County outside of St.Clairsvi…

Started by Robert

2 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by The Hiker

Any Mid-west Venango upates?

Any updates or comments on west (mid/north-south) Venango County ir/around Clinton Township?  Have heard it is going quiet and with little…

Started by JPN

0 Nov 23, 2013

Venango Co Pa / Clinton Township Specifically: Action?

Hi All, heard just now that Halcon presented on Nov 4 that they have no plans to drill in Utica anytime through 2014, and another set of as…

Started by JPN

0 Nov 13, 2013

Did anyone who signed with Antero for $7,000 who was originally with the Smith-Goshen group actually get paid?

Did anyone who signed with Antero for $7,000 from the Smith-Goshen Group actually get paid?  I think Antero only offered this to pull peopl…

Started by tillacat

8 Sep 23, 2013

Columbiana County - Chesapeake executives helicopter in for lunch

Chesapeake executives helicopter in for lunch

Started by Doulittle

15 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Doulittle

Current State of Affairs for Guernsey County Jackson Twp:

I am new to the site, and am so thankful for this resource!  My hats off to the publisher, and congrats to all who have any interest in Ohi…

Started by James D Conroy II

3 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Steven Gardner

New leasing by Chesapeake in Benton Township, Laackawanna Co.

I see that Chesapeake is making a big push here in Benton township (Lackawanna Co). PA. with 61 leases registered so far in June 2010.   Th…

Started by Nick Shyshuk

8 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Al Price

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service