All Discussions Tagged 'Well' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to find accurate map with GPS coordinates for actual well plat?

I currently own property in Greene county. I own mineral rights on 447 acres. EQT has created a well site in the middle of my property righ…

Started by Dudley rainey

24 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Dudley rainey

Number of Class II injection wells in Tuscarawas

I am interested in the number of Class 2 injection wells in Tuscarawas County. I am not having any luck looking on line. Does anyone  know?…

Started by Mary Greer

1 Oct 16, 2015
Reply by James

Well Pad - anyone have one ? did your Property taxes go up ? Were you compenstated for the pad ? Clean and Green ?

SWEPI is proposing a well pad on property. Alot to think about and will be reviewing with lawyer. But I would like to hear from the Tioga m…

Started by Mike Herceg

1 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Gringo

Any advice on getting a Well Pad on your property ?

Any advice on getting a well pad on your property? Should we sign the letter of intent ? Requesting compensation for the pad, Royalties for…

Started by Mike Herceg

6 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by Mike Herceg

Tippens is fracking

The last two poker nights in Graysville (Tuesdays), on the way home, passed pilot car and fleet of BIG water trucks coming north on SR255.…

Started by John OBrien, landowner advocate

0 Apr 3, 2013

Unionvale Well

I am not sure what the name of the well is about one half mile east or northeast of Unionvale, off Lower Clearfork Rd. If someone could pro…

Started by J Louis Copeland

0 Mar 29, 2013

Link to Map of wells in Ohio

Hi, I'm pretty sure this is not the first time this link has been posted but it's been awhile. Since I'm on the iPad I can't open it since…

Started by Kathleen

8 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Kathleen

How will they break down mixed liquids for your royalty if your lease says from well head?

Hi, How can the oil companies figure out your royalty when it comes to mixed liquids if your lease says from the well head with no process…

Started by Kathleen

13 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by matthew h mcsparren

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service