All Discussions Tagged 'and' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Call To Action

NARO-Appalachia, WVROA, SORO, and WV Farm Bureau strongly oppose HB4639 and SB646.  These bills allow: 49% of leaseholders to be forced po…

Started by Jackie

0 Feb 22, 2016

independent landman question

independent landman inquiring with a paper to contact mortgage holder and needs permission to speak with them regarding in case property wo…

Started by Glenda Klempay

15 May 5, 2015
Reply by Mark Anders

Please write all WV Senators regarding HB 2688 forced pooling

My letter to all the WV State Senators regarding HB 2688 -- forced pooling. As a land and mineral owner in _____ County, WV, I am writing t…

Started by Benjamin Lester Harris

1 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by JK

Two Questions: One, does anyone know of a reasonably priced Attorney regarding separating surface land from mineral rights and re: Division Papers

Hello everyone! I have two questions. I need your advise and opinions. We own property in Harrison County, OH.  We are wanting to separate…

Started by Teri OHIO

0 Jan 14, 2015

EQT royalty payments and production reports dont match Marcellus published well head figures ???

Greetings all, After 2 years of clearing up title for property left to me by my parents, EQT finally acknowledged that I am heir and can re…

Started by Dudley rainey

1 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by Nancy Mosley

Organize Kentucky Landowners

It seems we have a new entity to know in town, seems very similar to the carpetbaggers we have become familiar with associated in the coal…

Started by Sandra Wattenberger

14 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by bob

How to get $ assessment for land & mineral rights

Hi - How would someone go about getting an accurate assessment of the value or land and mineral rights in PA for estate planning purposes? …

Started by Lee Ann

13 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Zack Smith, Geologist/Appraiser

House Bill 1684 passed by Environmental committee! Going to the House for vote!

This is huge for current and future leases! The is an amendment to the 1979 Oil & Gas Lease Act which A) guarantees a minimum NET roya…

Started by Steve AC

2 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

Penna." No Surface activity lease"

Is there a non-profit group that will assist a landowner group in writing  a lease or a letter of demands that will protect our rights and…

Started by Larry S. Gohn

7 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Larry S. Gohn

Rental housing available - Belmont, Harrison and Monroe County, Ohio

I am an Ohio licensed real estate agent representing clients who have rental property available. Most are furnished homes, many include uti…

Started by Melissa Sall

0 Jan 21, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service