All Discussions Tagged 'drilling' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Health study shows connection between asthma attacks and gas drilling

"People with asthma face a larger risk of asthma attacks if they live near heavy gas drilling activity in Pennsylvania, compared to those w…

Started by Paul Heckbert

2 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by craig

Drilling interest in Allegheny County, PA

I was going to post this at the Allegheny County board but there isn't much activity there. But a property of ours in northern Allegheny Co…

Started by NYPAShale

19 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by NYPAShale

Leasing property in Burton OH 44021 Geauga County

Hello everyone,      I have some land in Burton OH at a new home I just bought.  I am wondering about the following things. I was told tha…

Started by ryan domingue

3 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Mark Dolezal

Acting to protect royalty payments BY JAMES LOEWENSTEIN (The Daily Review)

For the complete article go to ---> http://thedailyreview.com/news/acting-to-protect-royalty-payments-1.1496818 Acting to protect royalt…

Started by Robert Goodfellow

0 Jun 2, 2013

Encana touts positive results from San Juan Basin oil exploration

By Chuck Slothower The Daily Times Updated: 04/23/2013 03:38:16 PM MDT http://www.daily-times.com/ci_23089389/encana-touts-positive-results

Started by Bob Perkins

0 Apr 23, 2013

Industry Touts Major Mancos Shale Play: Estimates point to 6B barrels of recoverable oil

FARMINGTON – The San Juan Basin could be headed toward a renaissance in natural-gas and oil drilling if rosy expectations touted by industr…

Started by Bob Perkins

0 Apr 21, 2013

Fresh Water Sales

Are any landowners out there selling water to oil companies for drilling and fracking operations in the Marcellus?  I'm trying to find out…

Started by Ben Elmore

2 May 26, 2012

Columbiana County - Chesapeake executives helicopter in for lunch

Chesapeake executives helicopter in for lunch

Started by Doulittle

15 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Doulittle

WV Delegates to Call for Moratorium

This just in from Julie Archer of WVCAG. "Delegates Barbara Fleischauer, Mike Manypenny and others holding a press conference tomorrow to c…

Started by Dee Fulton

3 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Todd Charles

The Importance of a 5 acre pond-lake / water supply on property-fracting/ drilling

I have not signed any leases as of yet. There is some activity close to me in the form of lease signing. I'm in Beaver County of western pe…

Started by locke

6 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Josh

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service