All Discussions Tagged 'hydraulic' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Excellent article on the politics of fracturing

http://naturalgasnow.org/hydraulic-fracturing-controversy-contrived/ Please read this article on the history of fracturing & the role…

Started by David Perotto

1 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by Thomas Lilli

Down Deep: Unearthing the Truth About Hydraulic Fracturing

A new documentary giving the facts about hydraulic fracturing is coming soon. View the trailer and sign up for updates at downdeep.com The…

Started by Megan Salomone

0 Nov 5, 2013

Heritage Analyst: Hydraulic Fracturing: Critical for Energy Production, Jobs, and Economic Growth

Energy Policy Analyst Nicolas D. Loris discusses hydraulic fracturing: "While Americans continue to be disappointed by dismal jobs reports…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Aug 31, 2012

Local Experts Tout Shale Benefits at Youngstown Truthland Screening

Coming off the heels of three successful Truthland events in Columbus, Cambridge and Canton, Energy In Depth took the movie and panel discu…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Aug 15, 2012

Energy In Depth-Ohio launches new JOB PORTAL!

Today, Energy in Depth – Ohio is proud to announce the launch of Ohio’s first energy  jobs portal. As many Ohioans continue to look for wor…

Started by Anne Carto

4 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Dan

John Hanger: Stunning Fact: US Shale Gas & Oil Benefits To Reach $1 Billion Per Day

Former Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection, John Hanger, discusses the potential benefits of shale develop…

Started by Anne Carto

2 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by jason smith

Key Democrats to Sierra Club: You’re Wrong about Natural Gas

"***Cross-post from Energy in Depth*** As a fuel source, natural gas represents a rare combination of benefits: Affordable, abundant, and c…

Started by Anne Carto

1 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by gary smith

Ohio State Treasurer and US Senate Candidate Josh Mandel: Energy Exploration In Ohio Is A “Win, Win, Win” Scenario

"As I travel the state of Ohio discussing my pro-energy, pro-jobs agenda, I have spent a considerable amount of time in areas that will ben…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Jul 26, 2012

“Informational” Shale Meeting Provides Few Facts, Many Fallacies

Last week I attended the “Erice County Public Informational Forum on Statewide Fossil Fuel Fracking”.  The presenter was from NEOGAP and di…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Jul 24, 2012

Misinformation Campaign Targets Hydraulic Fracturing

A "must read" from thefrom the NYS Joint Landowners Coalition: Misinformation Campaign Targets Hydraulic Fracturing http://www.jlcny.org/s

Started by David Perotto

5 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Rick B

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service