All Discussions Tagged 'in' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

On going lawsuits

There are several law suits currently in progress. The status of ongoing lawsuits might be of some interest to our members. Might there be…

Started by daniel cohen

5 Dec 20, 2019
Reply by Andrea Richlin

Brief on Post Production Costs in Ohio

Greetings. The Ohio Supreme Court has accepted a question of state law from a federal judge in Ohio in the gas royalty case of Lutz v. Che…

Started by Robert Sanders

16 Oct 2, 2015

EQT royalty payments and production reports dont match Marcellus published well head figures ???

Greetings all, After 2 years of clearing up title for property left to me by my parents, EQT finally acknowledged that I am heir and can re…

Started by Dudley rainey

1 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by Nancy Mosley

German Township

I was recently approached by a landman to purchase the rights to 1 acre I have in Cadiz Junction in the "Dulkoski Unit"...he said they will…

Started by Rich

0 Jul 18, 2014

Who are the top operators in the Marcellus?

Drillinginfo blog Who are the top operators in the Marcellus? pic.twitter.com/VUjh9mZPkR — Drillinginfo (@drillinginfo) April 4, 2014 EQT…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

1 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by deer spotter

To Bob

Hope you and your family are well, Bob. This is Bill Garrison. At this point, how would you amend your spreadsheet to reflect current drill…

Started by William Garrison

0 Feb 8, 2014

Land in Ashtabula County with No Known Leases

Land in Ashtabula County-- 28.3 acres zoned  C-1 commercial in front, recreational in back.  Great location in Saybrook Twp.Lots of possib…

Started by Jackie

10 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

New Rex energy leases above marcellus

Anyone have any information on new leases being signed by Rex for gas and oil above the Marcellus level ?

Started by Kathy M

8 May 31, 2013
Reply by Kathy M

Need someone to Frack the Freaking F out of my Family Land and together make America Strong Again!

McKean County - Right Near the City of Bradford PA - Think of the economy stupid. Lets get Americans back to work.  

Started by Lee Eric Newton

0 Mar 18, 2013

Recent Offers in the Marcellus Shale

State your 1. State 2. County 2. Lease Bonus Offer 3. Royalty % 4. Terms (length of the lease)

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

465 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by David Forer

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service