All Discussions Tagged 'jobs' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ohio State Treasurer and US Senate Candidate Josh Mandel: Energy Exploration In Ohio Is A “Win, Win, Win” Scenario

"As I travel the state of Ohio discussing my pro-energy, pro-jobs agenda, I have spent a considerable amount of time in areas that will ben…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Jul 26, 2012

“Informational” Shale Meeting Provides Few Facts, Many Fallacies

Last week I attended the “Erice County Public Informational Forum on Statewide Fossil Fuel Fracking”.  The presenter was from NEOGAP and di…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Jul 24, 2012

#ShaleBenefits: Jefferson County Gains 11 New Companies Thanks To Utica Shale

EID-Ohio's Shawn Bennett discusses the recent gains Jefferson County has seen because of Utica Shale development: Just last fall, ABC News…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Jul 17, 2012

A Proud Past, A Bright Future Thanks to the Utica Shale

Guest post by Chris Litton President of Littleton and Associates: For over two hundred years, the Mahoning Valley has drawn people with the…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Jun 28, 2012

Belmont College Announces New Energy Institute

"Last week, at the St. Clairsville Chamber of Commerce luncheon, Belmont College announced the development of it’s new Energy Institute to…

Started by Anne Carto

1 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Mark Allen

#ShaleBenefits: Ohio Seeing Drop in Unemployment Thanks to Utica Shale

"The headlines say it all. Unemployment is dropping in northeast Ohio, thanks in large part to the oil and natural gas industry. Across the…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Jun 26, 2012

Economic Development Experts Tout Benefits of Shale

Shawn Bennett shares his experience at the Appalachian State of the Region Conference in Athens, OH. http://www.eidohio.org/economic-develo

Started by Anne Carto

1 May 31, 2012
Reply by Jack Straw

Starting a Career: Questions About Marcellus Opportunities

Hello,   I'm looking to start a career and I'm considering opportunities in the Marcellus shale region. I would highly appreciate any advic…

Started by JesseC

8 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by JesseC

How long will this oil boom last?

Hello, my names Ryan DeMattio. I live in Jefferson county, and I'm actively seeking a natural gas drilling job.  My dad works for water tra…

Started by Ryan DeMattio

25 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Mickgyver

Pipe Welding Program for AWS Certified Welders - Venango County Technology Center

CCAC (Community College of Allegheny County) Pipe Welding Program for AWS Certified Welders - Venango County Technology CenterATTENTIONAWS…

Started by Bonnie Streyle

0 Oct 25, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service